Friday, October 17, 2008

House is still standing. . . .

Dear Mom and Dad,
We just wanted to let you know, that the house is still standing. Hope you are having fun on your trip. Things have been pretty boring around these parts with out you.

Basically we just sit around all day listening to the pancake song.....and reminising about old times.

Here we are, just hanging around.

Here I am, just pullin a Craig:)

Katie was almost tazered here....thank goodness that girl can run.

We miss you and can't wait for you to return. As you can tell....it's been a pretty boring week. No parties, no laughter, no fun, no boys, and no food. See you soon:)
Love #1 and #3

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Lindsey, you make me laugh! I love reading your blog! I am glad to hear that you are holding down the fort while ma and pa Davis are away :) How does that saying go...while the cats away the mice will play.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

:-) yeah right...we weren't born yesterday!

Love ya!

Sabs said...

hee hee hee. these pics remind me of those ones we took in jr high. Remember the rose and the ladder?

Lindsey and Brett said...

You guys are too cute. :)

trevor and keesa said...

liar liar pants on fire!!! I know very well that you had the time of your life last wednesday as i recall!! hmmmmm, and something about boys....ya you're a terrible terrible liar my sweet goat!

april said...

you crazies! I know you way to well to believe it has been boring over there ;)

Dani said...

You are such a silly girl. We're still waiting for your Texas visit...

Ginger said...

Lindsey-oh to go back to the days of the 20 something crowd. You definitley enjoy eveyr day I can tell. Hey, I finally updated my blog-check it out when you ahve a minute-and come see me at the store soon.

Stef said...

your such a nut! get down here! :)