Friday, October 2, 2009

14 days LEFT!

As you all can probably guess....I have been a little busy lately. I am SOOO sorry for my lack of posting:) I promise I will make it up to you.
Brian and I have 14 days left of being in the Single Status. We are counting down the minutes. I could not have asked for a better/stronger more ruggedly handsome best friend and soon to be eternal companion. Isn't he ridiculously good looking???
A while back, Jessica Kettle took our engagement pictures. Jess and I have been best friends since 4th grade. This girl has got some SERIOUSLY amazing talent. And for the record...THIS is why I waited 26 years to get married...I was waiting for Jessica to be a stunning photographer:) Seriously people, check her out. It is sickening. http://www.lookthroughmylens.blogspot.com.





In case you are curious....that is the Gateway Fountain...and yes, we got soaked:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
Thanks Jess...we had a blast.
Stay tuned....Last week, Jessica, Brian and I all flew to Seattle for a rocking hot bridal session..DOWNTOWN. It was SERIOUSLY a dream come true. Stay tuned for some amazing pictures. (If I do say so myself)

12 comments:

Tracy and Micah said...

oh my, i just love these! you guys look so perfect together! can't wait to see you in 12 days.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

WAY Cute the two of you are...I'm dying here....I'll be there if there is a windfall and I can quit my job! I can hardly wait for the bridals!
Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Becky Foster said...

Oh my heck Linds. I just love you. I know I keep commenting, but I swear I am even more excited than you (okay probably not), but ya know what I mean. I can't wait to see your bridals!!!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

You look amazing! And yes Jess is amazing when it comes to the pics! Whenever I see her on Studio 5...I think to myself, "I would love to have her talent!" I am so excited for you and Seattle sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see!!

Sabs said...

ow ow! what a hottie. oh ya you look great too brian:) can't wait to see more! seriously i could stare at these all day!

Brianna said...

I can't wait to see the other pictures! I'll bet you are amazingly beautiful in them! And your photographer is freakin' amazing!

Brad and Alison said...

Can't wait to see you!! You two are a good lookin' couple!

Brooke said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!!! You make one gorgeous couple! I can't wait to see your briadl pics! I'll see you on the 16th!

The Powells said...

You are GORGEOUS Lindsey - I love the pictures and I am so happy for you! AHAHAHAHHAHAH I wish SO BAD I could be at the wedding...I LOVE YOU!

Bj said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! I can't wait!!! Your pictures look AWESOME!!!

Tyler and Amy said...

Hey there pumpkin! My, aren't you so stinkin cute together! I can't wait to see the love birds live Happily Ever After! :)

Lindsey said...

oh my sweet pony I am ecstatic for you and Brian!! Oh and your pics that Jessica took are so amazing....that girl does have talent! But could you really make the pony look bad.....I mean really?!
Love ya girl