Friday, November 6, 2009

Seattle Wedding Shoot Sept 21

Here are a couple pictures from our Seattle Wedding Pictures. My dream was to have pictures of me in my wedding dress, downtown Seattle. Thanks to my parents, Brian, Jessica and the Johnsons, this dream came true! We had a blast!! Here are just a couple highlights of some of our favorites!
For those who haven't been....Pike Place Market, is like Disneyland, for Seattle-ites. I LOVE this place. The gross fishy smell, the crazy people, the fantastic food, bright colors....EVERYTHING!
And yes...I am kissing a little fish. Are you jealous??
I love this picture! This is right after Brian saw me for the first time in my dress. Jessica caught his "first look". INCREDIBLE picture.
This was so fun. We kindly asked a homeless man to move from his spot, so we could catch this picture. Jessica sure has vision!! This picture is so fun because the first three weeks of our relationship, was on the phone:)
This is on the waterfront, downtown. It was middle of September, 70 degrees...and perfect. We could not have asked for better weather.
LOVE his picture. Check out the sunset. The sky was so deep with color! PERFECT!
Thank you Jessica!! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!! You are amazing!! LOVE YOU!

11 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful! And the pictures are great too! You looked amazing. Sure wish I could have been there too--oh the things I miss! Love you kiddo!!!!

The Powells said...

I love them! I need more - I wish so bad I could have been there! Hows married life?

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love that you are now also Lindsey Walker. How cool are we? These pictures are awesome and beautiful. Congratulations again. :)

Bj said...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos... BUT could we get some REAL wedding juice already?!!! KK/husband date really needs to take place soon:)

Becky Foster said...

Breathtaking!!!! Just love them!! Insanely beautiful people that's for sure! I want more!

Brianna said...

I love them! You look so dang beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

Awesome pictures!!! I loved Seattle so much...for all the same reasons!! How fun. I am glad you got to do it!! You look beautiful!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly Davis said...

They are beautiful - you look fabulous!

april said...

awesome pics love...you look amazing! How is married life?

Tanner and Chelsey said...

We are sooo excited for you!! You look so beautiful and happy! I was so sad that I missed your wedding, but I need your address so I can send you a little somthin-somthin. We love you and miss you and if you could get me Kadie's address too that would be wonderful! chdavis82@yahoo.com is my email. love ya!