Friday, July 2, 2010

Emmett,ID Fathers Day 2010

Father's Day weekend, Brian and I headed up to Emmett, Idaho for a family gathering. We were able to see his three sisters and their families aswell as Brian's Parents:) We had a great weekend, filled with games, amazing food, games, and some more games. On Saturday we went to the Cherry Festival; went to a baby animal petting zoo, drank delicious Slush Spins and watched the Gem County Parade. It was SOO much fun to be with Brian's family and to be outside!! Hooray for Summer! (Finally!)


One of the big reasons for this weekends visit, was to meet the almost new Brother in Law. Alicia, Brian's younger sister and Aaron are getting married in SEPTEMBER!! So of course we had to start planning the wedding!!! (Alicia is sitting next to me, holding our nephew Christian and her so to be hubby is sitting next to her)

Here is exactally half the fam. We are missing two brothers, one bro in law, one sis in law and 6 kiddo's. Maybe next time!!

Here are the sissy's...(Me, Rachel, Alicia & Krista) I could not have asked for a better in-law family. I am SOOO blessed! This picture isn't quite complete, we are missing Deanna...hopefully I can meet her at the wedding this September:)
We had a great weekend, and it went by way to quickly. Luckily we get to see everyone in a couple of weeks!! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great weekend! We love you!

1 comment:

Rick Johnson Family said...

What a great family you married into. I wish I was so lucky to have a family as beautiful - wait - I do!