Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dylan's Blessing Day

On May 1, 2011 Dylan Edward Walker was blessed by his Dad. It was such an amazing day. Brian's parents were able to come into town, and we were blessed to have my grandparents and Brian's grandparents there, along with many other family members. We blessed him at my Parents house. I LOVED having it there. It made it so special to have the room filled with people that love my little boy:) We had quite the spread for food...I LOVE big gatherings for this very reason. I LOVE party food:) Dips and Drinks, Treats and my mothers CELESTIAL BARS. For those of you who haven't had them...A-MAZING! Here are some pictures that my sister took of my wee little nugget before the blessing.


MY FAVORITE! I love those cheeks!



I love his little outfit...and those are the shoes that Brian was blessed in:)


My baby LOVES his binki:) I WISH we could have pulled the plug for the picture, but he was tired and a little overwhelmed with all the people...so I just let him keep it. SUCH a good mother:)


Brians Immediate Family-

I am bummed we didn't get a picture of all of Brian's family that came. We are missing a bro in law, four kiddo's, four cousins, uncle and his grandparents.


Here is my family. For those of you that don't know...Dylan will be having 2 more cousins by the end of this year:)

Landon and MaLese are expecting #3 in September (the sex will be a surprise:)

Katie and Cory are expecting a BOY in October:)

DYLAN is THRILLED to have more rugrats to play with:)


The day was WONDERFUL and thanks to all those that came and participated. We love our little boy SOO much and are enjoying watching him grow.

5 comments:

theholleyspot said...

So fun to see pics of your growing family!!!! You have an adorable little man! Keep an eye on that boy, he will be a heart breaker!

Becky Foster said...

I was just thinking about you today, and was delighted to see a blog post! You look gorgeous, and your baby is to die for!! Looks like a wonderful day. More more!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Why do I keep missing all of these special events?! You have a beautiful family, Lindsey-lou! I love you guys!

ALIX said...

Lindsey! He is seriously too cute for words! I love his little face!

Sabs said...

hooray! love those little cheeks!!!loves to your family too!