Sunday, October 16, 2011

The BEST 2 YEARS!!



Two years ago, today I married this Handsome fella. Honestly....he's quite the FOX!



We were sealed in the Timpanogos Temple, October 16, 2009.

It was a BEAUTIFUL day!! Not a cloud in the sky. 70 degrees. It was like the Heavens were rejoicing that the two of us FINALLY found eachother, and got married:)


LOVE the coloring in this picture!


The day was perfect! Nothing that I would change:)

It's crazy to think that this was only TWO YEARS AGO!!! Now I'm a wife, and a momma:) I am one lucky girl.

Not to get all mushy gushy...but it's MY anniversary. So...I'm gonna add a little gush and mush:)

10 things I love about my Honey:) (there are so many more, but let's be real. You people only want to read about 10)

1. I love how you STILL make me laugh everyday. You and your shenanigans:)

2. I love that you love to snuggle:) All night!! I am one lucky girl!

3. I love your sweet tooth! We sure love our chocolate!

4. I love how much you love our son. He adores you. I hope he grows up to be JUST LIKE YOU!

5. I know I tease you about this...but I think it is so cute, how much you love sports. I feel like ESPN is a huge part of our lives.

6. I love that you love my family. I love how you treat my parents like they were your own. Most days...I am sure they'd trade you for me...STRAIGHT UP! You are just like my dad. I LOVE that.

7. I love your strong testimony and your love for the Lord; your deep respect for women, and your love of family.

8. I love your cooking. I am SOOO lucky to have a man that loves to cook!!

9. I love checking you out. :) and I do it... alot.

10. I love that you are totally stuck with me for eternity. Sucker:) What'd you sign up for??

Happy Anniversary BABY!!! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Happy anniversary you two beautiful love birds. I can't believe it's been 2 years! I'm so happy for you, but I might be happier since you finally did another blog post. Some of us live in different countries and only communicate through blogs. :) Miss you.

Sabs said...

i think you forgot to mention wildebeasts?? haha