Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Won't you be our neighboor??


A couple months ago, my Dad entered a Dreyers Essay contest. The essay was about how is was already a 'cool' guy in the neighboorhood because he was the "NESTLE MAN" and if he won this contest, he would be even 'cooler'. Needless to say, his good looks and charm won him the DREYERS NEIGHBOORHOOD SALUTE contest and we got to have a Dreyers sponsored ICE CREAM party!

Here is the first group of sugarhigh neighboors....we had about 23 familes/90 people show up from 6:30-8.....those hungry little devils!

Meet your servers...."1 scoop or 2?" "What flavor do you want"....blah blah blah.......
and yes that is me, as a baby, on my apron:)

The melted mess....
Now, don't you wish you could be our neighboor??

10 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

i am freakishly sorely offended that i wasn't invited....i'm pregnant remember? i need ice cream -- even if i wasn't, you know how addicted i am to that stuff!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

How cool! (no pun intended!) :-)
Of course your dad is cool---he was particularly cool when he used to drop Nestle bars into my freezer in Redmond. (ah the memories).

Wish we'd been there to help!

Love you!!!

Ali Andrus said...

Yes I Do wish I could be your neighbor! Words can't express how insanely jealous I am. I am craving ice cream right now, thanks to your blog post. I think that will be my lunch today. I just read Keesa's comment and I thought I read that she is pregnant. Now I have to go check out her blog because the curiosity is getting to me.... Miss you!!

Ali Andrus said...

ok I just looked and yes its true, and you knew!!! Why you little...
This is HUGE, so exciting! You and your secrets. Yay! I'm so happy Keesa is pregnant too :)

april said...

uhm wow, thanks for the inivite!!! And I thought we were good friends!! We are better than neighbors, we LIVED together for like 6 years!! I bet you have a stockpile of my favorite flavors in your freezer, I will come and get them!!!

Ashley said...

Wow I dont even like ice cream and I want some of that... it looks so good! yumm! You lucky little devil

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

Yes I do wish I was your neighbor! So I didn't know that Jessica was this amazing photographer!? I turned on the t.v. and saw her on Studio 5. That is so awesome! I am glad she is doing so good.

Stef said...

how fun and yummy too! :)

Sabs said...

hmmmm i don't know if i'd eat ice cream being dished up by you and your daddy-kins. I seem to remember a certain home-ec class with you:) Now all the neighbors will die a slow painful death and then I can finally move in next door:)

Becky Foster said...

That is so rad! I'm envious, 'cause that is the best ice cream ever!