Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day:)
You know you have an amazing father when....
10- He wakes you up by saying..."Mahanna you ugly, get out of bed"...and then makes you sourdough pancakes and his ever so famous hash...all while jamming out to the pancake song:)
9- He takes you on the GREATEST fourwheeling rides...fully equipt with M&M's, Jolly Ranchers and power bars.
8- He holds your hand and pushes you through....even though you think you have reached the end. (Subway:)
7-He walks out in a blizzard, warms up and wipes off your car...just so you'll have a nice safe, warm ride.
6- He holds you in his arms...and lets you cry on his shoulder, and then suddenly knows just what to say, and how to say it.
5- He strives to serve, and never complains....ever.
4- He is an honorable, and worthy priesthood holder...at all times.
3- He shares his Sees Dark Chocolate Carmels....(hint hint...)
2- He can build anything, fix anything...and knows EVERYTHING! (Including the most up-to-date Nascar Stats).
1- He looks you in the eyes, tells you he loves you...and you KNOW he means it.
Dad, I love you SOOOO much!! I hope to someday convince some poor sucker to marry me...and have him be everything like you. (Then you'll get your storage room back:) I love you Dad! Thanks for being my example, hero and best friend. I am the luckiest girl in the world!
LOVE YOU and Happy FATHERS Day!
Love Niglet

7 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Nice Boob :)

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Tender, your dad is fabulous. I loved the weekend I spent with you all. Let me know when you have a day off and I will come see you

Alix said...

Lindsey!
I love your dad too! I remember one time he jumped into the lake with me and then I came out and your dad took longer to get out of the lake. And then your mom said that he can't swim at all! So funny... It was good to see you at the Gap the other day! We should do lunch or something. The universe is trying to tell us something... :)

Kimberly Davis said...

You are so LUCKY to have your dad, we all are!!!!

wes says - I am sooo glad he is my second favorite uncle.

april said...

Hey there! This post totally made my eyes leak. What an emotional train wreck! Those preg hormones are so so great! I miss you like a ton!

Brianna said...

I think that you have a wonderful Daddy!

Whitney said...

hey lindsey! i was in utah a couple weeks ago and stopped in smart cookie. and who was working? your little sister! it was fun catching up with someone from back in good old sammamish. hope all is well!