Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look who's coming...


(This picture was from our SPLENDID month together last year. . . I WILL get that tan again)
Not to make any of the Plataeu Princess' Jealous...but check out who I get to play with this week....:) Princess Lori is making her Grand de view on THURSDAY!!!!! HOORAY!! She is here to keep me from drinking while I plan Miss Katie's wedding. I AM SO EXCITED!!!
We fully intend to play scrabble, eat junior mints, play a little more scrabble...and SHOP!!!
Ohh should I mention that the ROMERO family is paying a visit this weekend?? Ahh...finally a perk to living in UTAH:) hehehe, just kidding. BUT SERIOUSLY, you all visit this grand area AT LEAST once a year right?? SOMEHOW, I played my cards RIGHT!
Again...not bragging.

3 comments:

The Powells said...

seriously jealous... tell Lori hi from me... I guess she can come and hang out with me next right?

Anonymous said...

Lunch...you...me....aimee....when you free?

maggie

Sabs said...

are you sure she's gonna KEEP you from drinking? You too can be a wee crasy together:) perhaps i should stop by and help:)