Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello...anyone home?

Whoops. Where did the time go. I have updates. I have pictures. I don't have time. Sweet cheeks and I are headed to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite on Saturday, and therefore I have swamped. BUT I do feel updates coming. Where has summer gone? I swear I am not lazy, just busy. I know, crappy excuse. Forgive.
Maybe if you all left comments on how much you missed me, loved me, wished you could be me....then I would feel more inclined to blog. :) J/k don't let my head get any bigger, I already know how much I mean to all of you. I am truely amazing.
Unless I get eatten up by bears this weekend, talk to you next week.
:) Me

3 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

I miss you! I love you! Come back...

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Hmmm....I think you just sucked all the humility out of the room. Of course we love you or we wouldn't wait with baited (bated) breath for you to blog. Have fun in California. I look forward to your upcoming blogging.....and it was fun to talk to you after so long. I've missed you daughter. LOVE you!

Brianna said...

I happen to love you and miss you and was starting to wonder if you had died.... and everyone just forgot to tell ME! :-) Can't wait to hear from you! I happen to love you!