Thursday, October 21, 2010


IT'S A BOY!!
What a FUN FUN day!! The ultrasound was SO fun! Guppy had his hands over his head, and then waved his little fingers at us:) Talk about melting our little hearts!!! The doctor did all the measurements and said that everything looks great. Guppy was moving and kicking throughout the whole ultrasound:) It was so fun to see him and feel him move at the same time. It was good for Brian to see it aswell...I think it made it feel more real to him! what a great experince!
Guppy was a little jokester and wouldn't spread his tiny little legs for us. The doctor was moving him all over and finally caught a little glimpse of the goods:) Sure enough... BOY! We are SOOO excited and are off to Park City this weekend to celebrate thanks to a dear friend of ours who is letting us use her condo this weekend! Park city outlets...HERE WE COME!

17 comments:

Ryan and Brittany said...

Congrats!!!! I am soooo excited for you two. I totally thought I was having a boy... well now your boy and my girl can be friends :) So exciting

Alix said...

THE DRAINO TEST WAS WRONG!!!! The ring test has been most accurate in my findings... haha anyway congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

april said...

Super exciting!!!!!!! Hooray! I am so happy for you guys ;) He will be so CUTE!!

Bj said...

Okay, you are a KK rebel! Congrats! PS LOVE Draino test experiment. HEARTBROKEN that it failed. (But of course not heartbroken that Grumpy is a boy:)

Ashley and Dave said...

Yea!! I think that is what I put for my guess! I am right so far.....

erica said...

yea, boys are so fun!!! isn't it so much fun knowing what you're having?!? i don't know how, or WHY people wait to find out. they are crazy. i am excited for you guys, have fun in park city!

Sabs said...

horray little guppy boy! you 2 are gonna be awesome parental units:)

The Powells said...

YAY! You are going to have SO much fun with a boy - Congrats!

Becky Foster said...

I'm so-oo-oo excited for you two love birds!!!! That's so exciting. You two are seriously the cutest couple I've ever seen, and I hope you have the best time in Park City! Congrats!

Tanner and Chelsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOu look so cute little mama!!

Kate said...

CONGRATS!! Boys are so fun! I couldn't be happier for you two!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I can't believe the Drano test let you down!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

Awesome! Boys are so much fun! I am so excited for you two!

Skipper said...

Yay! Boys are the best!!!

maggie said...

Yaaaaay for boys! they are the best!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Another grandson...just perfect. ;) Love you!

Kimberly Davis said...

We're so excited for you! You are one hot preg mama!

Now I want to hear about the names you are thinking of??