Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Alive.

Holy Moly. It has been way to dang long since I have posted. Normally I wouldn't bore you with my lame excuses....but this time, they are far from lame. Ready?
5.Work. Need I say more? I manage a RETAIL store. I live there durning the holidays. Live there. Luckily, 98.5% of the time, I love my job. I LOVE my girls I work with...and love the customers...MOST of the time. :)
4. Busy. I swear I am NEVER home. Just ask my family. I live in my car. I am just a wanted woman, I guess.
3. Sleep. Or lack there of. I haven't been sleeping all that great at night, due to LOVELY lower back spasms. Honestly, they are a gem. I thought I was having a kidney stone...just at night....for weeks. Now the doctor has found I have spasms that are keeping me up. I have been really hesitant to take ANY while prego...however, the muscle relaxers...have worked WONDERS. I am nice again:)
2. Brian is working swing shift. SO, he works from 3pm-midnight and I see him for about 30 minutes in the morning when I head off to work, and 30 minutes at night when I stay up to see him. It sure makes our weekends and days off REALLY special. I Love that boy and I am so grateful for his sacrafice right now. I got myself a keeper:)
1. I'm pregnant. 28 weeks to be exact. HELLO 3rd TRIMESTER!!! I am SOO excited to meet my little jumping bean. This little dude is ONE BUSY FELLOW. I love it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling him swim laps around my belly, do squats on my bladder and pull ups on my ribs. It is so crazy to realize that I am a mommy:) I can't wait to meet him!!!
Pictures coming soon. Me and my camera haven't been getting along lately. I shall post pictures of my big belly soon. It will make you ALL want to rub it:)

5 comments:

Becky Foster said...

It's about time for this post. Please get pics up asap! I can't wait to see this little guy!!!!! Miss you.

Sabs said...

oh good. glad you're alive:) perhaps jr will do more flips if you drink more cherry coke:)

Kate said...

Thanks for the new post Linds... that should hold me over for a little while, but only a little! ;) Sorry to hear you are so busy, but so happy to hear that you are happy and doing good.

That sucks about the back spasms... blah! Pregnancy can't be all fun and games!

I'm excited for you that you are a mom too... very fun! Miss you!

Brianna said...

Back spasms? You poor little thing. Those hurt like the dickens!

Um. And I miss you. That is all. :)

Oh. and you make a very cute pregnant lady.

That's all. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh Pony I miss u, u little devil!!! Whoa 28 weeks already.....um we need to get a shower going 4 u....soon!! Time just like flies by! So I will be calling u very very soon so be excited, I know I am!! Love u my little preggers!!