Sunday, January 9, 2011

Family Picture 2010


I know this is a little late:) But here is our updated family picture, as of December! This was a last minute, quick thinking shot that Katie's bro in law took for us, and I think it turned out pretty great. Sorry you can't see my little man, but those pictures are coming. I need to have a "dang I look SEXY" day before I can post any pictures:) I only have 8 weeks left!! YAHOO!!! He's a mover and a shaker and I can't wait to finally meet him!
Sorry for the lack of pictures, but my trusty camera finally has hit the dust. Poor little guy.

2 comments:

Sabs said...

we got this with you're parents christmas card. i love it! such a great pic of everyone! oh how i miss the davis clan:) yes i need to see more pics of your cute little belly!!! love ya!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fabulous picture of a family I treasure. Love you guys!