Monday, March 21, 2011

Fresh and New. Dylan's Professional Delivery Pictures

Many of you know my girlfriend Jessica (Rands) Kettle from back in the day:) She is an INCREDIBLE photographer and raced down when I called her and told her I was in labor. She stayed in the room the entire time and took some timeless/amazing pictures. I am SOOO glad she was there. I don't remember much from my labor/delievery, so having these pictures means the world to me. She caught some amazing detail and incredible shots. I LOVE THEM! There are 317 pictures... no worries...I just posted a few:) THANKS JESS. I love you and honestly these pictures mean the world to me:)
Here is Dylan's delivery, in Pictures.
The epidural is in. Life can go on again:)
Brian was the best coach. I am SUCH a lucky girl.
I love that I am ripping his shirt off:) It got a little intense from time to time. (I was pushing)

Cheerleading squad.

Don't you love the toe curl?
In case your wondering, I HATED the mask. HATED HATED HATED.
My parents are amazing. It was so incredible to share this with them. There wasn't a dry eye in the place:)

Truely a miracle:) We love this little guy SOOO much:)



I love this picture. So alert and so beautiful!


My dad went out and got me a sandwhich from Gandolfos. It tasted like pure heaven:)

I am IN LOVE with this picture. Isn't he yummy?? 2 hours old and SOOO perfect!


Our first family picture:)

Don't you love all that hair??
Thanks auntie Jess. These pictures mean the world to me. If ANYONE has the opportunity to have someone (or jess:) photograph their birth...I HIGHLY recommend it. I may look like a truck ran me over...but I LOVE how fresh and new these pictures are.

10 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

I am SOOOO happy for you!! He is such a gorgeous baby, and so lucky to have you for a mommy. Congrats girl!

Sabs said...

These are seriously amazing!!!! Ok Jess I'm almost over the fact that you got to be there and I didn't almost!

Sabs said...

So I'm sitting here not sleeping and looking at these pics over and over and over. Stalker? Yesiree! Seriously wishing I could hold you both right now! Dang distances ruining my life! I love you! Ps the one of dyl (can I call him that? Makes me think of pickles and makes me giggle) with his little hands together and his eyes looking up and pleading makes me cry. The end.

Becky Foster said...

Oh my Lindsey, these are truly the best!!!! I feel like I was there, but I more feel like you were a super star, and that your baby is so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Kate said...

What beautiful pictures!! You look amazing especially for having a baby!! You are always so pretty though! And your little cutie is so sweet. TFS!

april said...

Seriously what a treasure to have those pictures!! They are so beautiful and capture the moment so well! You are so dang photogenic, even in childbirth!! What the heck!

Dylan looks so precious! What a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you! I want to come and hold you both soon! Love you!

Brianna said...

A-MaZiNg pictures!!!! Seriously, it's rare to have such amazing pictures of the birth of your baby!!!

So happy for you Linds!

Ashley said...

I have to say that those pics were so awesome. I felt like I was actually there (without all the gore!) Ha!! Your baby is so beautiful and I love his name. I want to meet this little man asap!! Before he gets too big! Congrats! Love ya girl!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful pictures of my beautiful daughter and her new baby boy. ;)

Emili said...

So I haven't been on for a while and look what I miss! Congratulations, he is darling!!