Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Month Old

I realize this post is a little late! Life is busy with a little nugget:) This post is dedicated to my sweet mother in law, who I am SURE is missing my little dude like crazy. She made us this beautiful white blanket that we are using to take pictures on every month to show how much he is growing. ONE WEEK OLD. Eli the Elephant and Dylan meeting for the first time. Didn't go well:) ONE MONTH OLD. Eli and Dylan are practically BFF's:) He is growing so much:) I just love this little man. Here are a couple more pictures from his 4 week "photo shoot".


His eyes are getting to be so blue:) And his hair is still getting lighter. I LOVE THIS KID!!

So, here ya go Grandma Walker. Dylan is excited to see you again in THREE WEEKS!

12 comments:

Tanner and Chelsey said...

Oh he is beautiful!! Thanks for the pictures....I am so happy for you!

april said...

Already a month?! He is so precious! I want to come and see him! We are heading to St. George in 2 weeks, maybe we could stop for a quick visit?! Love ya ;)

Sabs said...

eli... it was meant to be:) so old already!!!! such a cutie pie!!

Cami said...

He is so cute! I still need to meet him!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

He is just darling! Tell him that his Grandma Browne is dying to meet him!

dylan said...

What a beautiful little boy you have!! He is getting so tall so fast. I cant wait to meet this little man. I am so happy for you Pony. Your baby makes me completely baby hungry!

Ashley said...

So that was not Dylan... it was me! :)

Campbell said...

He is so cute and I love him already! I can't believe that he is already a month old and I haven't even met him yet. Don't you just love being a mom it is the best thing ever!

ALIX said...

he is seriously adorable!

Annie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so beautiful.

Bj said...

What a cutie! Seriously it goes fast so enjoy it. I know i sound old:)

Kimberly Moore said...

It was so fun to run into you at Old Navy over the weekend! I actually found your blog a while back and I love your style of writing!