Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Peaches

My little Dyl-bug is getting SOO BIG! He is loving all the "semi-solid" food he is getting. However, he has made it VERY clear, that sweet potatoes...are not for him:) My friend Stefanie gave us the greatest contraption... it is this mesh thing that you put food into, so the little kiddos can just suck it out. Tonight, I took Dyl outside and we tried peaches inside... I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story:)

I LOVE this little grin!!

Do you see the juicy drool on his little chin:)


YUMMY!! I love those chubby fingers and arms


He sucked on this thing like a binki:)


One happy boy:) I love my little bug!


Can you believe that on friday he will be 6 months old??

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Wow! He is adorable. Sure wish I could squeeze that doll baby and kiss his little chubby cheeks! Love you Lindsey-Lou!

Ryan and Brittany said...

He is soooooo cute! i just want to eat him! Avery loves peaches in those contraption things too...funny that we are in the state that are supposed to be known for their amazing peaches...to bad Utah has better ones! Too cute...wish Avery and him could play!

erica said...

super cute pictures linds! he is such a cutie!! it's fun when you can start feeding them solids for the first time.

Aimee Smith said...

Asher loves his mesh feeder! I even put spaghetti in it!

Sabs said...

mmmmm save me some dyl! I'll just lick it off your face:) I would like to order 1 crate full of Utah peaches and 1 crate full of Walkers. yes? I will pay extra for overnight delivery.

Campbell said...

I love him! He is so cute and I can't believe he will be 6 months the time goes by way to fast! And he is sitting up like a big boy!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh pony!!!....what a little cheeser!! He is like always smiling!! He is seriously adorable, I can def. see why he got cutest kid in Highland! I miss u and I REALLY want to see Dylan again.....we need to plan something! Love u guys!