Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alpine Days Parade

Many of you know that Brian and my brother Landon work together. They have WAY to much fun together. This year their company was in the Alpine Days Parade. Landon was in charge of the float...he did SUCH an amazing job designing it...don't you think?

You may notice, right above the metals..is my sister Carly:) Landon is driving the truck...and Brian is on the float too....Can you find him?

HOORAY!!! You found him!! Check out my hottie husband:) Somehow Landon convinced Brian to be Biotic Man:)

Here is Dyl and my parents watching the parade. He did GREAT! I thought the sirens and guns would scare him....he was such a sport!

But finally he couldn't take the excitement anymore and crashed on Grandma's shoulder....

Alpine Days 2011

2 comments:

Sabs said...

oh wish he was snoozn on my shoulder right now!!! so sweet. Brian you've never looked better! heehee!

Becky Foster said...

Ah, what a cutie. Both child and husband.