Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goodbye Grandpa Davis


(Picture taken 2008)
 On Monday afternoon, my Grandpa Davis passed away. On Sunday, my whole family took a trip to Wyoming to see him; possibly thinking that it would be the last time. I am SO glad that we took the trip. A few weeks ago, he was in SLC in the hospital and I was able to visit him 3 times. He was down to about 95lbs, but still had his sense of humor. When we saw him on Sunday, he was totally different. We knew his time would be short, but we didn't realize how short it was. He had stage 4 lung cancer and possibly stomach or abdomin cancer as well. He will be missed.
(Picture taken 2007)

(Picture taken 2009)
We are headed up to Wyoming on Friday for his funeral.
I love you, Grandpa.


5 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

He looks like a fun Grandpa. Sorry for your loss. I hope the trip to Wyoming goes well! :)

Sabs said...

sorry to hear. you and your grandpa look adorable together. loves!!

Breezie said...

I'm sorry honey bunny. Love your way!!!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda and Dave Browne said...

So sorry to hear about his passing. My sympathies to you and your family! Our prayers are with you guys! Love you!