Thursday, January 24, 2008

Home sweet Home

I have promised so many of you pictures of my humble abode...so here you go! Liz and I have a two bed, two bath apt, on the third story. I love just living with one person! She is amazing! We are both neat freaks too:) and she hates decorating and had nothing as far as furniture. Everything but her room, is my stuff. Just ask my poor dad and brother as they helped me haul all this up:) Ready for the grand tour?









Here is our living room....notice the black hutch? My dad made that!









Here is the kitchen (sorry the pic is kinda blurry) and off the kitchen is our little laundry closet. Hey Jessica, does the washer and dryer look familiar?










This is my bathroom. I have the master, so my bath is inside my room. Liz's bath and bed are across from eachother down the hall. Between my room and the kitchen.








Here is my favorite room:) I love my room! And spend much time here too:) If you know me at all, you will see that my room reflects 100% me. I love black, white and red; I love anything european (which by the way, those picutres underneath smile is pictures I took in Europe and then added a little photoshop loving....I LOVE THEM!) and I also love clocks. (Clearly) For Christmas santa got me my wire framed dress form (ontop of my dresser)...I love her! That really completes my room!! And the headboard is my second favorite part! I painted the door and dresser at the same time, they are made for eachother! Ohh and Sabrina...do you love the clock? That is all you girl!!



Ohh and talk about a dream closet! I even have a square table in there!! One half of my closet is totally empty:)
So, there you go!! Enjoy:)

8 comments:

april said...

Too bad you have no style....honestly!
No wonder you love that place! It is absolutly fantastic! Truly an extention of you. When can we move in?? I am loving what you have done with your pics from Europe and the kitchen wall.....totally fabulous! btw....I have received many compliments on your Christmas gift....I know, shocking. When are we going to get together?! I am sick about the separation.

Stef said...

I love it, not sure you have enough clocks but hay that's tolerable for now ;) I love it, I have NO sense of style, cute pictures. ok just cute everything :)

The Aprecios said...

Its so...Linds! I love the clocks. I also love the flowery things on the wall. I forget what they are called...

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Love the digs! You are quite the little decorator--now come to my house and help me decorate this mish-mash mess. :-) Love ya kiddo!! And, I love all the clocks too. :-)

Sabs said...

at last...now I can picture your house and where you're standing when I talk to you on the phone...although I guess we're usually both in the car most of the time we chat....crazy cell-phone drivers! Lovely house! I want you to decorate my house...in ten billion years....and also, do all my scrapbooks. I'll have all the photos printed off around the same time I have my own house:)

The Bay A's said...

I think your place is cute! How awesome is it that your dad makes that stuff?!!!

Anyways since it has been 3 years since I last saw you I want to see you again! I will be in SLC along with Jenn and the fam and would love to meet up with you. It will be March 28 to 30th. So give me a shout!

Ben and Summer said...

Wow Lyns! I am totally impressed - when can you come decorate our place? Love the headboard, you are so talented, and so is your dad! Thanks for the peek inside...:-)

Cari Thomas French said...

I was going to ask where you got the black hutch - I've been shopping for one like that for 6 months. I think your Dad has a new found calling - wish I could convince my dad to build me furniture!!!