Monday, January 7, 2008

Alicia wedding


My old roomie got married this past weekend, I had the fantastic opportunity to be in her wedding party. Just in case you were all wondering....I am thinking about charging for any future weddings. Being that this was my fourth wedding in under a year, and my 7th total, I think I have some experince and now consider myself professional. Actually to be honest, I love it!! It is so fun to be such a special part in my dear friends weddings!! Isn't Alicia stunning! I loved her dress!!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I predict this will all change this year. Get ready to pick out your dress and your wedding party! :-)

maggie said...

I will totally hire you for my next wedding!
;)

april said...

What a beautiful bunch of gals! It was fun seeing you!! But I have to say our visits are much, much too infrequent for my liking. Kaitlyn was even complaining about it the other day. We've got to get up there and visit! I still have your sponge letters! I tried to sell them on ebay for some extra cash but apparently there aren't worth much...jk love. Thanks so much for letting me borrow them!