Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST at LAST!!!!

I know I'm sick...I'm the first to admit it...but I am addicted to LOST. I have never been addicted to a TV show in my life (expect for punky bruster and full house) but I am truly in love with this show. For those of you who are devoted fans as myself, today is the best day of your life. 8 months ago ABC ripped this beautiful show out of our hearts and are returning tonight....for a two hour season premeire. I can't even breathe:)
Oh and I have a secret crush on the island too....everyone always goes for the doctor....blah blah blah, as for me, I stick with Saywer...a con artist, who has had my heart since the show began. He is sassy, bad and dirty....and I love him!! His character is so amazing!! My two favorite people on the island (Kate and Sawyer) hooked it up last season, let's just say I was smiling ear to ear.





















Please remember, I am not normally caught up in TV shows like this....but for all you devoted LOST fans, you understand!! Ohh and just so you all know, my phone will be on silent Thursday night from 8-10pm....Emergancy or not....it will have to wait! I am gettin LOST:)

10 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Pitiful! :-) Unfortunately, I can't relate to you on this one--this is actually one show I can't stand. But you have Dave, Danny, and Stef with you...have fun though, I do know how much fun it is to have a favorite. :-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

But I love you anyway! ;-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, di I mention you were pitiful?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

That was did--not di, even though that is the way I'd feel if I had to watch. :-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And, you were expecting 5 comments from fans? Not here...I'm just stalking you! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm watching you...
a blog stalker

Stef said...

your too funny. I am into lost although it bugs me at times how they think we're so forgetful they have to recap every other episode (yeah i'm being a BIT dramatic but it's close to the truth!) but i agree i'm into it too!

april said...

creepy, blog stalker?! What is up with that? Hope you know who you are dealing with on that one. Anyways.......Lost is BACK!!! I am loving it too!! But I have to say Sawyer is hot, but Jack has my heart. He is just so wounded. I'm sick, huh? I am dying to see the next episode! The crazy time line is driving me mad!

Anonymous said...

I'm still watching you.........
;-) bet you can't guess who.....

The Bay A's said...

Yeah you are sick, I never really got into that show, but would watch it occasionally when I lived with my dad the first two seasons.

Anyways please send me your phone number so that I can put you in my phone and call you when in SLC. And FYI I put the pic of my hair up.