Sunday, June 8, 2008

Full House

What do you get when take 4 college kids (one pregnant, oh ya, I am going to be an AUNT! MaLese and Landon are expecting little "Chip" in December) moving into a house with two parents, one kid and one dog? A FULL HOUSE. That is right. My parents "dream" came true. Katie and I moved home from Logan; Landon, MaLese (and "Chip") moved home for a couple of weeks and Carly, I am sure is loving every minute. Our house was full of people. And our driveway showed it all. Check out the Davis family parking lot.

I am sure the neighboors were starting to wonder....
So every night was basically a party. Check out some of these sweet pictures we took out on the tramp. . . .
MaLese and "Chip" are staying safe with Gravity on their side.
Katie, just doing her thing:)
In the middle of my flip, I paused for a sweet pic:)
Carly however was just too fast!
Landon doing his swan dive (aka, belly flop)

My parents are so proud!
Just catching some sweet air!

As you can tell our FULL HOUSE was rather fun! Even though the driveway was a parking lot, the garage was full of boxes and the fridge was always empty. . . . . we had a great time!

11 comments:

Jill said...

What fun pictures! I love them. I bet you are excited to be an auntie. I know I can't wait to be an auntie twice over. I just wish we were closer to enjoy them.

Sabs said...

ha ha i totally just thought of that tv series..."full house" when I read your title. Wish all the platuea pep could come make it a really full house:)

Ali Andrus said...

These pics are wild! You are such a party girl :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

How fun!! Save room for us!!!!:-)

Kylee said...

What a blast! Congrats on being an aunt soon, it is so much fun! Almost more fun than being a mom, but you definitely can't beat that. I love the pics on the trampoline!

The Powells said...

that's so fun! I'm glad that you all get to be together for a little bit. Congrats to Landon and his wife!!! Hurray for babies... we love them! When are you going to have one? ;)

april said...

Always a party when the whole fam damily gets together! Cute pics!

Skipper said...

Those black and whites look amazing! I can imagine your scrapbook titles now...

Katie said...

Oh.....we are just so cute!!! There is nothing like a good tramp picture with the hair in the face to make you feel beautiful huh!
oh postscript-
can you fix my h e a r t cause its d a m a g e d, couse my heart is damaged, so damaged.....woah woah
-like a virgin, touched for the very first time
-did you ever know that your my hero, your everything everything i wish i could be
-can you feel the love tonight the peace the evening brings, the world for once in perfect harmony with all itls living things
-im gonna get buck in here
-its feaky im leaky baby i just dont have a clue
----just a few songs that have inspired me today

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And...I forgot to add...heard about "Chip" from your dad, but please send my congrats to MaLese and Landon---it's hard to imagine my little Lando Commando as a daddy-O. Congrats!!!!!!!

Stef said...

Wow you guys are some atheletes! Looks like you had fun thought. And how old is "chip" when did they find out (you may have mentioned it before but i've been a blog slacker and well haven't gotten to that post yet so I can ask the questions)CONGRATS LANDO AND MALESE