Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm BUSTING out

Yes folks...the title rings true....I am BUSTING out of here. I am headed up to the great old northwest for a pin prick of eternity.
*For those with whom I leave behind...suck it up.
*For those with whom I am about to see....get ready for the time of your life.
*And for those of you in which I am not leaving and not seeing...what is your deal?

I think that about covers everyone:) I am hoping to have internet connections throughout my travels...but don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me daily. I am sure I will still be alive...and possibly kicking.

SEATTLE....HERE I COME:)

PS.....Sabrina, as you probably guessed it, it is 12:38 AM and I am still not packed. Whoops. My flight doesn't leave for a couple more hours...Yawn.....

14 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Lyns, where are you? It's like you're dead or something. I call you and e-mail you alllll the time and you never reply. I keep checking my inbox for any sign that you still love me, but nothing. Why are you so hard to get a hold of? Some friend you turned out to be. I hate you. call me back for crying out loud!





hehe.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Sad to think you're not coming out to visit me...hohum....it's sunnier here. :-) Have a safe trip!

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

And, as far as the elderly, you have a good point...but they still have opinions that they verbalize...my pups don't. :-)

Sabs said...

you crazy girl! i knew it. I tried to call you and then I quickly turned off my phone right before I went to bed. I'm not a big fan of wake up calls:) hee hee hee

Aimee Smith said...

Lyns you will be missed you better call as soon as you get back!

Oh.. I got my hair cut and colored the day after we had lunch so yes, it was very different! I hope your Aunt is doing better!

Have fun!

Katie said...

im divorcing you

The Aprecios said...

See you soon!

Ali Andrus said...

Haha, thank you for the edited comment. I wouldn't want to have to worry about my future children reading such naughty things. I must admit though, it is a pretty amazing haircut. Do you realize we are all in different states now? You in Washington, Keesa in Arizona, me in Cali, and Liz still in Utah! We're all over the place!

april said...

not packed by 12:38am?! What? You could have stayed at my house longer!!! Hope you are having a great time! Miss and love you!

.. said...

Its like I have to google you and find you on blogspot in order to find out what is going on in your life! Man I miss you girl, keep in touch!! ♥

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Lalalalalalalalalalala....b-o-r-i-n-g! When are you going to post again? For heaven sakes, we know Seattle is full of internet cafes! Get on the stick girl!

(Love you!)

Katie said...

come home soon......:(

Katie said...

i will count to six and you better be home.......

Katie said...

one....two...three...four

Ali Andrus said...

So I read what you wrote on Keesa's blog and I think its time you listen to your own advice and start blogging!! You don't want to disappoint all the fans do you? Consider this a warning, I'll be checking up on you....