Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here comes the BRIDE!! Liz's Wedding

So clearly I didn't drink the right water. Last year Keesa, Liz, Alicia and I were all roommates....and this year, all three of these little beauties tied the knot. Liz and I were roommates again this past year, as I am sure you have seen many times throughout the blog:)
Here we are the night before the big day....decorating the reception place. Don't we all look amazing in our sashes:)
Keesa and I just melting away at the Logan temple while Liz and Chad take pictures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Keesa and I even dressed alike for the big day, fully equipt with our beautiful flowers!
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!!
Just doin my thang:) Secretly Liz loves this picture, and even more secretly, CHAD loves this picture. I love how he acts like he doesn't like it.
WOAH, we were tired! A long, but beautiful day. This is the last picture of my little Keesa, before she up and drove off to AZ to live. Sniff Sniff...I will miss her little face!
So....then there was the reception in SLC for Chad's fam and friends. And to my surprise....ALICIA was there! She lives in CALI now, and I had no idea she was in town! I am sad we didn't get a picture of all four of us girls...however at least I got a picture with each of them:)
It was so great to see you Alicia!! Thanks for the surprise!!!
All I can say is....ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

11 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You better brace yourself...your next! And alone Daniel continues to sit in our ward here in GA....

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Oh- and I have I told you lately that I love you?
Love you kiddo--what a wonderful daughter you are!!! Come visit me!

Stef said...

don't worry your time will come for the ole ball in chain! :)
as for my moms second comment...DITTO. :)

Ben and Summer said...

You're so beautiful!! Great pictures, beautiful girls, perfect shots. Looks like you had a great time:)

Sabs said...

ooooh i love your shirt in the first pic and you jacket in the next. You're soooo hot! you wanna go over and play today?

Anonymous said...

wow, we really are the hottest things in the world:) i miss you too baby goat

Lindsey said...

Hello my sexy little pony!! I am sad I missed all the girl fun Tuesday!! I know I am a lame duck, but I miss you, you sweet little animal!! By the way you looked so hot at Liz's wedding.....wanna come over....hehe, I wish!!

Skipper said...

Congratulations to Liz (you seem like a very nice person). And YES, I do have the same phone number and email address, and I will be available to scrapbook all summer.

april said...

Hi there! You are such a hottie in these pics! I am still laughing about our girls night! I love you!! I had a blast. We NEED to do that more often. We need to actually PLAN them 2-3x a month! I promise I won't get us lost and 15minutes out of our way next time, because you will KNOW the way!! Call me I need updates! :)

Ali Andrus said...

I am soooo happy I got to see you there! What a wonderful surprise!I only wish Keesa had come to complete the reunion. I miss all you wenuses.

Billy and Nikki said...

you look so freaking cute! I miss you