Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!
Friday morning came around...and I was without a cool costume. I started rumaging through our Halloween box and came across my halloween costume I wore in 1993!!!

Katie, Lindsey, baby Carly and Landon....1993
Here I am 15 years later and still sporting my stripes!
Carly couldn't fit into her Zebra costume...so she went as a "CHICKEN, SAND, WHICH"....if you don't get it...use your imagination!!

My goodness....look at how much changes in 15 years!!
*A note to all you mothers out there....NEVER get rid of your kids costumes...:) They may get recycled!!*
I had to work...(lame) but Katie came in for a visit...she went as a THUG....I think she is a darling little THUG:)
I got off work at 9:30 and headed up to Layton for the CARROLL SPOOKTACULAR...I stayed friday night and played all day saturday with these beauties.....

Sadly by the time I got to Layton...they were out of their costumes and into "SCARY MOVIE" watching clothes...BUT, Linds was Little Red Ridding Hood, April was Snow White and Ashley was a Doll....Check out their blogs in a couple of days to see them in their darling costumes:)
I had SOOO much fun with my girls!! We ate our weight in Candy and Sugar Cookies, played an AMAZING game of Ticket to Ride and watched "Distrubia"!! I love you girls and thanks for playing with me!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!
I am off to go BRUSH and FLOSS my sugar coated teeth:) My mother would be so proud!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel so honored to have made it onto your blog Pony! I think this is the first time!

I just loved your costume!! So cute and fury. And your face painting just made it for me. Maybe I will borrow it one year. I love dressing up!!

It was so good to see you! Good luck with finishing your internship! Hope to see you again soon!!

Billy and Nikki said...

you look so sexy! So billy is out of town for two weeks. This calls for a movie night with lots of food and candy! I put the kids to bed at 7:30 pick a night, be here or be square!

Sabs said...

whoa you are one hot kitty! hey i love ticket to ride!!! next halloween i'm totally wearing oliva's tinkerbell costume:)

april said...

It was super fun having you over! I wish we could do it every weekend. And we can, as soon as we finish you bedroom in the basement ;) Hope you had fun last night with your "friend" ha ha ha. Call me ;)

trevor and keesa said...

I just thought I'd throw a little friendly reminder to you that you STILL have yet to do your tag...... yes, get on that ya slacker

Kate said...

Oh you TIGER!!! You sure know how to SEX up an outfit girl!! You are too cute!! Love the new look!

Brooke said...

Look at you in your stripes! You are a hottie! I can pretty much guarantee you if my mother had saved any of our old Halloween costumes then A) they still would have been as lame as they were back then and B) my big bootie wouldn't have even began to fit into them! Keep livin' it up you party girl!!!

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you made it to the Spooktacular.....it wouldn't have been the same without you, Grrrrr you tigress!! You are so hot! Miss and love ya!