Sunday, November 16, 2008

MASKED for MARRIAGE!

This week the KK6 had another crazy reunion. Becky flew in from Texas...JUST FOR US! (or at least we think so) On our girls night out, we surprised Ms. ASHLEE with a BACHLORETTE party! It was PERFECT! She never even saw it coming! I went to an AWESOME party store and found 6 fantastic masks for our little outting:)

My Girls....Megan, Brianna, Becky, Ashlee, Me and Jenny

We met up at Trolley Square...and had a BLAST looking and acting like fools!! Luckily that mall was pretty empty on a Thursday night:)

We played the PANTY game....let me tell you...NOTHING looks funnier than a bunch of chicks struttin around in panties for a photo shoot!! THANK GOODNESS for self timers!!
We'd like to think that our bodies spelled ASHLEE...
We topped the night off with a delicious trip to the Old Spaghetti Factory...YUM!!!
I miss my Becky!! It was SOOO great to have her back, even if it was just for a day!
Here we are...the crazy 6!!! It felt SOOO complete having Ms. Becky back!! I LOVE THESE GIRLS!! we had SOOO much fun, as you can tell!!

8 comments:

Sabs said...

what a great idea!!! love the masks!!! did you get any comments from other people about struting around in panties? that's so hilarious!

Ali Andrus said...

The masks are awesome! I love it. You look gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. :)

Skipper said...

How do you have time to have so much fun? Maybe it's just built into your life or something. I'm lucky if I can squeeze in an extra episode of The Office here and there. :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Fun as usual!You are adorable!

Love you!!!

Brianna said...

That was such a fun night! Is your life still crazy?? We still need to have a fun Temple day!

Brianna said...

oh p.s. - Did I send your invite to the right email??! Just in case I didn't, send me the right one to: briannalynne0318@gmail.com Thanks love!!!

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

I just hope you guys actually paid for those panties! You didn't put them on for the picture and then put them back on the rack at Victoria's Secret did you? You sick little sickies you! Love you!

Kimberly Davis said...

Oh to be young & single - enjoy it while you can honey.....