Sunday, November 9, 2008

Together at Last


It had been 5.5 months since the three of us had been all together....WAY TOO LONG!! Liz and Keesa both got married in May...and our little fearsome three some disappeared. I am NOT trying to blame this on their dear sweet husbands...it just seems fishy:) In that time...someone, in this picture...got pregnant. I'll give you a hint, it's not me:) KEESA is one with child and we are THRILLED to bring a little bambino in our group.
We met up in SLC last week for dinner, shopping and a visit to our good and faithful friends Ben & Jerry:)
Love you girls!!

4 comments:

Chris and Shae said...

You look gorgeous!!! I miss you and when you're up next come visit me if you have time! We could go to lunch- I hope that life is going great and boys are flowing in! I Love YA!

trevor and keesa said...

Ah my baby weiness!!! It was so much fun....Trevor thinks you guys are the devils(cause of the sexy red coat) but he forgives you because he loves it too!! Thanks again for the fun night!

april said...

Did you find Old Navy? I hope so, I didn't hear of any lost little ponies around Midvale.

Ali Andrus said...

Hmmm, I believe you are missing someone!