Monday, December 8, 2008

Alive and kicking....????

BARELY.....

I would like to say, I am still alive. Feel HONORED if I have talked to you in the past week, and feel even MORE honored if you hear from me before Friday. Here's why...

In the past week. . . .

*I replaced my windshield, thanks to a flying boulder that hit my window on the freeway. Grrrr...all I can say is $$$$$$. Stupid Semi. (BLESSING...the baby boulder didn't do MORE damage)

*After one year of being kidney stone free....BAM...Got another one. This one stuck around for 5 days, and still hasn't passed. LUCKILY this must be a tiny little buggar, because it wasn't NEARLY as deadly as the triplets I passed last year. (BLESSING...I stayed out of the hospital, and insurance has NO idea about this little fella)

*FINALS...need I say more? Busniess Law and Stats will shake me to my grave. Recently I have developed a twitch and a studder. My Stats final is to-to-to-tonight and my Law test is (shudder) tomorrow.(BLESSING...Graduation is Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed).

So, this shall help you understand why I suck as a friend and blogger this week. I promise I shall return soon. I have missed you all greatly. Pray that I re-re-re-return.

13 comments:

Martha said...

Oh man chica! Sorry about the kidney stone :S But I TOTALLY feel yeah! Good luck! I know you acn do it ;)

Jill said...

Wow, you've had a busy week. I'm gald there have been blessings in there. Sorry about the kidney stones. OUCH! Hope you have peace for your finals and you do wonderful!

Ashley and Dave said...

Hey...a bloody rock hit my windshield yesterday! WHy I OTTA...

Dave used to get kidney stones, but not anymore...every since we got married...I think I cured him. Hey, maybe you should start hanging out with me too...I am a miracle worker!!!

Miss your face!

Becky Foster said...

K Lindsey, you seriously crack me right up. I'm so sorry though about all the trauma. Please get well soon.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I've missed my Lindsey-Lou! Glad to hear that you are alive and kicking. Hopefully that nasty stone will pass without any more pain or problem..

Does it make you feel better to tell you that I have to have a new windshield too? It wasn't a boulder, but a nasty windshield wiper that fell apart and its metal clips scratched it badly. Thankfully the shop that replaced the wipers made the claim, and it's their insurance that is paying for the new windshield! But what a pain!

Congrats on the graduation! I love you kiddo!

The Powells said...

good luck Naked Potatoes...sorry about the "stone", I've heard they're bad. I guess I can sympathize, I shoved a bowling ball named Tyson out once...I love you!

Skipper said...

Well??? How did it go? It's been hard to use my hand with my fingers crossed for 4 days.

Brianna said...

My heart is sad.. you DO need a hug! I hope it gets better for you dear!

Sabs said...

i'm so sad i can't be there for the big day in person! hmmmm be waiting for a large bow on your front door step....now where's my cap adn gown whe i need them?....

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

So??? I'm waiting on pins and needles to hear if you passed all of your classes...call me!

Stef said...

so glad your alive and kicking, i'd hate to have to find time to fly out for a funeral. I mean I wanna see ya but not in any way unalive :)

Travis and Nikki said...

Hey girl your blog is the best. I love it. My favorite pic is the Halloween strips. That is quite the evolution. YOu look great. I can't believe that you aren't taken. Some one out there is missing out big time. well girl love ya and thank for keeping in touch. Tell your fam hello. LOL NIK AND HER BOYS

Annie said...

Awww...my poor little pony! I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you get through those kidney stones. But don't worry I will be there soon just in case you get more. Hopefully not though!