Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flashback...

Sabrina....I have a little secret for you...
LOOK WHO I FOUND????
Thanks to the amazing technology of Facebook...
I FOUND ASH!!
And then the very next day, I ran into Dana at a store!!
MIRACLES HAPPEN!

These pictures were taken my freshman year at Ricks....(BYU-I...whatever)

I LOVE these girls!!! and have missed them too much!!
Dana, Ashley, Me, Sabrina...
We look SOOO young. We are BABIES in this picture...this was 6 years ago...My GOODNESS I am getting old.

SABS.... does this make you want to come out and see us soon??? Think of the memories!!! We could go light fireworks on someones doorstep, and then hide like bra-less fools in a locked up laundry room...until the door gets ripped off and we are SOAKED to death:)

Dana....it was SPLENDID to run into you today and hug like fools in the Christmas tree isle. Since we live like 20 minutes away from eachother now...I expect great things. Ash and I are planning a sleepover at your house...get my bed ready.

Ash...Talking to you tonight was a little peice of heaven. Ohh how I can't wait to see you....SOON!! Even though I haven't heard your voice...IN YEARS...I can't wait to talk to you again... SOON!!! Notice how I keep saying...SOON!! We need to get together and take LOADS of pictures to PLASTER all over Facebook:)

Well girls...hope you had a fun (short) trip down memory lane:) I can't believe how CLOSE we all got after only 4 months!! LOVE YOU GIRLS!! oh and check out eachother's blogs...there are links on my list!! ENJOY :)

5 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Yipppeeee!
By the way, all those pictures are hideous! I am going to have to take a looksey through mine to see if I have any good ones! Hmmm... I have some in my mind right now. Ha!
I have MISSED you like a crazy person!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah---you WERE babies?! Well, old lady, you're STILL babies!!!! :-)

Take care of my other baby girl--she's got a birthday at the end of the month ~ (baby!)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Landon and Dana said...

yeah!!!!! thanks for looking me up and promise to delete those pics ASAP!!!! what was i thinking dying my hair so dark??? sick. i know i have so good pics lying around. I can't even tell you how much i have thought about you and how much ash and i talk about you when we are together. SO good to see you!!!!!!

Sabs said...

oh my!!!! its a christmas miracle:) ha ha love the old pics! can't wait to check out their blogs and "catch-up". so jealous you get to catch -up in person!!!

Brianna said...

You look so cute and young!! I love it! I'm so sad I missed you last week! I want to see you next time you're in Logan. If I start work soon then my free time is going to be very slim for about six months! Let's play before that happens!