Monday, February 23, 2009

California Sun????

Universal Studios:
Clearly we headed to California for sunshine and warm weather (and I PACKED for sunshine and warm weather) LUCKILY, Steve was kind enough to lend me his sweatshirt...it was FREEZING!

After about 20 minutes of being in the park, rain started coming down in BUCKETS!! We bought these amazing little ponchos for $3.00 INSIDE the park. WHAT A STEAL!! We may look like drowning ducks, but we were (kinda) dry.

Minus the zero degree weather, the seattle like rainstorm and the fact that my pants were soaked to my thigh...we had an great time!
Sea World:

On Valentines day we went to Sea World, and celebrated love day with a giant whale. The weather was PERFECT!!! Blue skies and about 60 degree weather. No complaints here!! The only times we got wet....were because we would sit in the SOAK ZONE! After Sea World, we met up with Tracy and Micah for dinner at the BEST little mexican joint and then went hot tubbing!! SOOOO FUN!!
Six Flags:

"A friend will bail you out of Jail, but your best friends the one sitting next to you saying ' DAMN THAT WAS FUN! '. Pardon my french....but that is what the quote says:)

I am not entirely sure what happended to this picture....the lighting is CRAZY!! However...we were freezing slightly damp......and poor Tracy was SOAKED!!! Needless to say, this was our last ride of the day:) Six Flags was insane!!! Seriously, some of the rides there will rock your world. This by FAR was my most favorite themepark. It was so fun to have Tracy and Micah there too!! ****FYI*****Never leave your cell phone in your pocket:) Steve learned this the hard way. On one of the rides, his cell phone slipped out of his zipper pocket, and SHATTERED on the earth below!!! Luckily, he was a good sport about it...and just laughed it off!! 3 other people had lost their cell phone on the same ride!!

My little Tracy love:

Many of you know this little doll. Tracy and I met in Jr. High and it was LOVE at first sight. Tracy and her darling husband Micah live in the San Diego area, and were kind enough to take in two homely strangers for a bit!! THANKS TRACY!!! it was SOOO much fun playing and staying with you!! I LOVE YOU!
Here we are...after hot tubbing. LET IT BE KNOWN....that the GIRLS were to first to jump into the ICE COLD pool!!! The order goes as follows.....Me, Tracy, Micah and Steve. The water was SOOO cold that you felt your lungs freeze!! HOWEVER, this just proves that girls are WAY tougher than boys:)
Tracy and I....splitting an egg. Ohh you should have seen the boys faces when we pulled this little stunt!!! SOOO FUNNY....or at least we think we are:)
Most of my pictures are still on Steve's camera, and I have been too lazy to get them off!! and even more lazy in posting!! SORRY!!! I just had to post a few...to let Tracykins know how much I stinkin love her guts and I am SOOO grateful she let us crash her pad!!! Tell Hallie hi for me:)

12 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Yay, looks like fun. Sorry it wasn't warm, but hey still way awesome! You're a babe!

Bj said...

This looks so super fun! And thanks for finally updating;) p.s sorry I hung up on you today, my phone ran out of juice.
Don't hate:(

Sabs said...

oh tracy...its been far too long. Lyns i want to go on a road trip with you!!! Where do I sign up?

Ashley said...

How jealous am I that you got to go to Six Flags in Cali? VERY!! That is the best damn place in the whole world!!!! Did you go on the X? Well if you did that is the best ride huh? And if you didnt then.... Im sorry... you missed out on the best ride in the whole park!!

Parks was asking for you the other night. It was so cute. He loves PONY!!

The Powells said...

I'm glad that you had such a good time! I miss hanging out with all the high school girls. :( I guess one day....

Billy and Nikki said...

you need to call me woman!

Martha said...

Looks like you had a blast! You're looking as hot as ever. P.S. Is this Steve character your BF??

Brad and Alison said...

how fun!! I need a vacation...and soon! Soooooo....who is Steve :-).

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

How fun! That totally makes me want to go somewhere...warm! I am glad you got to get away and had such a good time! Miss you...and steve???

Kimberly Davis said...

do you want to fill me in.......On Steve? You know he has to pass Wes's approval!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I'm glad you had fun despite the rain...now when are you coming to GA?????????

Travis and Nikki said...

Who the heck is Steve? Let me in on the news. Love ya nik