Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're off to...CALIFORNIA!!

I am FINALLY busting out of the snow, and headed off to. . .

Kiss a Giant Whale. . .

Barf my guts out. . .while screaming for more . .

Hit it up with all the hottest movie stars. . .

Drink virgin margarita's. . .surf with sharks. . .lay out in the sun, until I am crispy-fried. . .

(OH.... should I mention, Mother Nature is a *&#$#% and requested rain/60 degree weather. . .ALL WEEK. Bag the bikini.... (hehehe SICK, totally JUST KIDDING!!!) .

I can hardly wait. 4:30am is going to come MIGHTY early....so I best be headed off for bed. (Like I will really sleep much...I am WAY too excited) Don't miss me too much, for I will hardly think of you at all:) JUST KIDDING!!!
Call me. I'll be glad to rub it in further. See ya in a WEEK!

PS...Guess who we are staying with in Cali??? I'll give you one hint...TRACY!!! (hehehehe...can't wait sista, it will be the BEST week of your life)

9 comments:

Sabs said...

jealous!!!!

Martha said...

LUCKY DUCK!

Alix said...

SERIOUSLY... I all I have to say is SOOOOO JEALOUS! HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

Brianna said...

So jealous! I want to come! Enjoy your trip dear!

Brad and Alison said...

Well missy...I hope it rains!! ok...I didn't mean it. I hope you have a grand ole time soakin' up some sun!

Lindsey said...

Oh pony!! I am so jealous that you will be soaking up some rays, well maybe some rays through the rain!! Hehe at least it will be warmer even with the rain!! Well be safe and of course have lots of fun and do everything I wouldn't do!!

Kate said...

So so SOOOO jealous!! Have fun girlie!!

Emili said...

Have so much fun!! I am so jealous, frozen in the tundra of Montana. Get some sun for me!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I'm SO jealous! I hope you went on the X and Goliath a few times for me!