Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blast from the Past


Last friday I was able to meet up with Dana and Ashley, two of my old roomies from Ricks. It was an all to quick reunion in a random shoe store...but TOTALLY worth it!! Dana lives nearby, and we have run into eachother in the most RANDOM places...but Mrs. Ash and I haven't seen eachother since 2005! WAY too long! We quickly caught up, reminised about old times and hugged goodbye!! I PROMISE we will do this again soon!! Miss you girls!!
PS...Sabrina, you were missed!!

8 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

We are HOT! Now every time I go into a Famous Footwear I will think of you and your big knockers.....*sigh*

It was so awesome to see you! I miss you! Please come VISIT ME!!

Sabs said...

sniff sniff...so jealous. so did you at least buy me some cute shoes?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You need to come visit us. period.

Now, when are you coming?

Love you!!!!!!!

Oh--and P.S. I miss my blogging daughter--please come by and visit!

Emili said...

Hey friend, how is working life? Just thought I would comment to say hi!

Skipper said...

So this funny thing happened the other day...

I was in my FAVORITE store in the world: Rodworks. And the girls who were working kept referring to their manager, "Lindsey" when talking to each other (only good things were said, promise!).

Then I hopped on this here blog today and it all came together!

The Bay A's said...

dang making me look bad with the watching and all, alright alright I'll update!

Brianna said...

Oh lindsey, my heart misses you!

Lindsey said...

Hello my little mammal friend!! I miss you as always....we have some news, it should be appearing on the blog in a little while, so if I don't talk to you before then.....be sure to check it out!! Love ya!! Awesome you got to see some old chums....what about your chum.....duck?