Monday, March 9, 2009

Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

Daylight Savings: From a Clock Collectors Perspective

Changing your clocks may not seem like a big deal, to you. I on the other hand have to set aside a whole weekend, devoted to changing my 22 clocks. (Please note, the 22 clocks doesn't include cell phone, car radio, iHome, alarm, etc....just my "clock collection")
Needless to say, twice a year I am a seriously busy girl. Therefore....my excuse for not blogging this week.
(not to mention...my life has suddenly turned extremely boring, and I have nothing to blog about)

9 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

i remember helping do that once upon a time....i honestly did think of you and all those clocks though this weekend!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

At least you have the time to change all those clocks! LOL! Love you!

Bj said...

Haha i love your clock fetish. what fun!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Have you been "ticking" away at getting those clocks changed?! (~groan--good thing Dave isn't leaving this post)

Love you!!

Jessica Kettle said...

wow. woman. are you even alive?? call me you beast!

Ali Andrus said...

Ah yes, I remember all the clocks. You have quite the collection. That must take forever! My lil Avril is dying to meet her Aunty Lindsey... you must come see us soon!

Sabs said...

this is such a great pic:) poor you...not really i wish i had 22 fab clocks to change!

Martha said...

Love you and your clocks :)

Kimberly Davis said...

Congrats on the new job....i would go broke working there!!!

22 Clocks....you might hold a record!