Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last weekend my ward went to YUBA LAKE for the weekend. It was SOO much fun. Perfect temperature, LOTS of beach volleyball playing with the greatest sand ever!! The five of us girls stuck together like glue!! I was really close with three of them before, but now the five of us are attached at the hip.

Meet...Tiffany, Kami, (Me) Emily, Lindsey

Lindsey and I have become SOOO close lately! I LOVE this girl!!

Here are Tiffany and I after a little dip in the lake. This boat ride was my FAVORITE!! The boat was only 7 miles old when we stepped on!! (Our friends dad, owns a boat shop...and spoiled us:)



(Emily, Me, Tiff and Linds)
Kami couldn't join us on this little adventure, because she was getting ready for knee surgery...but the 4 of us little hotties had the time of our life! There were two other tubes on either side of us, with two guys that would hop from tube to tube...WHILE THE BOAT WAS MOVING! Needless to say, we flipped...ALOT! We tubed for 3 glorious hours!! SOOOO FUN!!!!

Sadly our trip got cut short...a freak storm rolled in Saturday afternoon and DESTROYED camp. Seriously, destoryed it. The wind was crazy, the sand was stinging your eyes...and the tents/canopys were EVERYWHERE!! The boats were even getting blown to shore. I will admit..the complete chaios was kinda fun!! I even got a little body surfing in on some of those waves!!
It was the perfect weekend to relax and recoupe after delievering little hellga...and the biggest bonus...I didn't need to find a babysitter:) ehehehehehe! I crack myself up:)

6 comments:

Ali Andrus said...

Looks like you had a BLAST! And I can't believe you made aNOTHER Lindsey friend! You girls all look so gorgeous and tan. I'm jealous. Miss you wenus! You need to come visit Logan soon :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are just WAY too cute for your own good---no wonder I love you to death. :-)

Skipper said...

Love it! We're taking our boat to Yuba soon...by "boat" I mean, our inflatable 3-man raft. :)

Hope you're feeling better!

Sean and Karaden Lodder said...

ok so your blog ia amazing...You for sure have put mine to shame=) I normally don't always read peeps blogs...but I have to say you sucked me right in, so keep the posts comin!I will add u and don't judge I must post the million katrillion pics I have soon!!! have a good day at the work place manana=)

Emili said...

What a hot beach babe you are!!

Alix said...

HOT BABE! Looks like so much fun!