Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SABRINA!!!


Look who I got to see for a SPLIT second:) Sabs, Daniel and chillins were on their way (via car) from Seattle-Texas and decided to take a 1 hour detour and meet me in Brigham City for a little bite to eat. It was the best hour of my life. Can I tell you how much I love this girl??? It was a great little teaser...and TOTALLY worth it!! I can't believe how much her little munchkins have grown! Especially little Miss Olivia...DARLING!! She looks just like me...:)
I love you Bina and thanks for eatting chubby greasy food with me. Nothing like a little grease for the cheeks! I LOVE YOU and drive safe!! I MISS YOU!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

What a great little reunion! Also, you both look really tan in this picture.

Rick Johnson Family said...

You both are soo gorgeous! What devoted friends you are. And bonus points for the hubbie - an hour detour to reunited the two of you!?! What a great guy! Isn't it great - best friends just can't be separated by miles! Love you both!

Sabs said...

hey what happened to photoshopping me a hot bod? hee hee love you! that 1 hour made me miss you even more!!!!! love ya!