Saturday, January 9, 2010

I could cry

Still no internet.
We had our super genius friend check it out...and it is not looking good.
My computer...may have a...( I hate to say it...cause I don't understand it...and it brings tears to my wee eyes...)
a. . .
Virus.
Sniff Sniff.
I miss blogging. Alot. We are working on alternate options...
Waaahh..

Please don't hate me. I am trying. I would love to post pictures...but with a sicky computer...sniff sniff....

I would prefer if we changed the subject.
How much do you miss me??

6 comments:

Becky Foster said...

I sure do miss my Lindsey, and her fabulous posts of the past. I'm so sorry to hear about the computer dilemma. Hope you're doing well.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

It's been torture...I need my other daughter...that's how much I have missed you. Love you kiddo. Now call Danny and Stef and have Danny walk you through how to kill that virus.

Sabs said...

oh no not that! i will cry for you. perhaps i can get over the lack of pics and posts in exchange for a visit to TX :)

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Remember how I havent seen you since you got married years ago? Talk about sniff sniff. I hope you are doing wonderfully, but we should do something soon, i miss your face!

Brianna said...

I am not going to lie... I have shed a few tears over not hearing from you for forever. I'll pray for your computer. :-)

Bj said...

Beyond comprehension! Did you figure out a day you are going to come up to logan and grace us with your presence for baby Wise's shower?