Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Calling all wedding pictures

psst....
We FINALLY got our internet working. I feel so fantastically stalkerish, as I have been busily peeking into each one of your wildly exciting lives.
Face it folks...I am back.
Hair pictures coming soon. We are taking one thing at a time.

Next item of busniess.....
I need to see some wedding/shower pictures....I was just looking through our camera's and I have NO shower pictures. If you have some...can you please share:) If you don't have my email address....text me. I am learning to be very careful on the info I put on here. (I am also taking off the anyomous tab....I am getting some weird comments.)
So please...in your spare time, if you have any pictures of wedding/or shower can you please send them my way.
I need some hard fast evidence that this whole wedding thing really happend. Cause seriously, can married life REALLY be this FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT!!! I can't remember what life was like without this handsome little hottie. I LOVE YOU BABY!
(Alright ladies...quit gagging. I mean it...I married a STUD!)

Thanks Ladies, and in return.....I shall post. BUT, wouldn't it be nice if I had your pictures to post?
You are the best.

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Glad you're back! I've missed you. Glad to hear all is well and that you're happy. I hope to get to meet this stud officially soon! Afterall, he's another son-in-law. I love you kiddo!

Brianna said...

Lindsey dear, I have a TON of pictures from your KK shower. I will HAPPILY send them to you!!! Text me your email and I'll be golden!

Ali Andrus said...

Oh thank goodness you're back! I just can't wait to see the pics, so hurry up and post them!! Sadly, I don't have any pictures or I'd send them your way...
Married life is pretty fantastic, isn't it? I'm so glad you're so happy :)