Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little update

So...I am sitting here at my Parents house, on a lovely tuesday afternoon...with a stinking kidney stone pounding in my right side. Yes folks, another one. I have actually lost count of how many i've had in the last 2 1/2 years. Oh well.
On the bright side...I could not have had a better Doctor. My dear sweet hunny bunz has been taking fantastic care of me. He made me a smoothie, put a night light in our room, rubbed my back and played with my hair...for HOURS, and has been at my side the entire time. Last night was rough...it seriously wiped me out. Today I am really swollen, tender and very sore. It has not passed...yet. But, it will....soon, I hope.
On the bright side...I can use my parents computer and post a couple pictures that I have found on my camera. Most of our recent pics are on Brians camera...but these will keep you people occupied for a minute or two.
Here is a brief....BRIEF update.

On August 14, Katie and Cory got married:) Here is a picture of the four newlyweds at Katie's wedding brunch.

On August 15th, Brian proposed!! Bri's parents are on the left, Rick and Lori (our matchmakers) in the middle, and my parents on the right.
*********September********
In September, we headed up to Seattle to get our "Bridals/wedding" pictures taken. We also went on a little tour of Seattle, and had a wedding shower, thrown by Auntie Lori!

Here we are at Snoqualmie Falls....

Many of you will remember this boy's face...Brandon and his darling pregnant wife Marque came down to visit us, while in Seattle! Brandon and I have been best friends since 4th grade!

*****October*******

Here we are on the "A" on the Utah State Campus...We find ANY excuse to kiss:)

Two nights before I got married...my BF's from High School took me out for a little night on the town. We played up in park city! It was SOOO fun!
Sabrina, Me, Jessica and Tracy!

They took me to a Karaokee Bar.....all I need to say is..DANCING QUEEN!!

Our wedding pictures should be done shortly...I am dying to see them! I swear I will do the most fantastic post, when we get them. Just hold on....

Here is Sabrina and I....She flew up from Texas. I love this girl! And speaking of girl...she is having one in MAY!!! Hooray!
*******November******
We had our open house up in Bosie over Thanksgiving weekend.
I am just needing to locate the camera with these dazzeling pictures:) We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family, because I had to work Black friday....However, we took off around noon on Black Friday and headed up to Boise for the festivies. My mother in law is a FANASTIC cook, and always makes pie for thanksgiving....She made 20 pies...FROM SCRATCH!!! 20!!! Can you believe it? And...that wasn't even for the open house! She made all sorts of yummy breads! What a woman! In case you were wondering...Brian pounded down 16 pieces of pie in 4 days. 16!!!! He LOVES pie.
****December******
Where did the time go?
These are my fantastic girls I work with. SERIOUSLY, I could not ask for a better group of girls. I LOVE THEM. They make my job so rewarding, fun and entertaining. Serioulsy, I have the best team EVER! (Notice that Katie is in this picture....) YES, little sissy works for me. She seriously is talented and caught on to everything so quickly. I love working with her! And the customers just eat up her sparkling personality!
I married the BIGGEST Boise State fan EVER! My baby BLEEDS blue and orange. We headed up to Logan to watch USU get slaughtered by BSU....BUT, it was still fun to dress in our teams colors. This last week, BSU won the Fiesta Bowl...it was a good day for my baby:) Go Broncos.
Here is the most updated photo of our ever growing family. Landon and MaLese are expecting baby #2 in 6 weeks!!! A little boy is on his way! I am so excited. I love love love being an aunt! It is amazing that we added 3 people to our picture this year! I LOVE IT!
The computer situation still stands the same. I am working on it. I hate not being able to spy on my friends!! Hopefully this will give you a little taste...and I promise to post more as soon as I can.
OHHH.....I chopped my hair off. 5 inches. It is too short for a pony tail.....as soon as Katie gives me the picts I shall post. Brian LOVES it!! Pictures coming soon!
Ahhh it feels good to be back:)

14 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Love the post, and love you, and can't wait to see the hair! Ooh, I bet it's hot!

Sabs said...

um thanks for posting the fatty pic of me:) i had no idea katie worked for you. how fun!! i love your new hair! although i always love it (blonde that is).

Ali Andrus said...

It's so good to have you back, gorgeous! I've been dying to see how the newlywed life is treating you. Pretty great, huh? LOVE the pictures and updates. I can't WAIT to see the wedding ones!! Love ya!

Kylee said...

Lyns, I am so sorry you have ANOTHER kidney stone!!! You poor thing! I hope it passes soon! At least you have a great helper by your side...isn't married life great?! I am excited to see your short hair...post it soon! Good luck with the computer issues!

The Powells said...

Lyns, you seriously have the coolest family ever. Honest. Can you guys adopt me? I can't wait to see your hair ... I have an appt. next week to chop mine too! Get rid of the kidney stone and your computer virus, I miss you.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Ahh....she's back. Glad to "see" you again--I was seriously missing you. Pass that darn stone and know that I'm thinking about you. Love you kiddo! Great pictures and I'm sure your new do is adorable just as you are!

Brianna said...

Pictures! yay!! I feel more in tune with you now. :-) I can't wait tos ee these wedding pictures!
Oh, and hunny.... ANOTHER kidney stone?! If you didn't need a kidney I would say take that dang thing OUT! :-( I hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of water! ;-)

erica said...

I loved getting the update...it has been awhile! I was so bummed we couldn't make it to your reception, I can't wait to see wedding pictures and your new hair doo.

Martha said...

Sorry you're having another kidney stone! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

You look so great! Sorry about the kidney stones...no fun! I am so sad however the time you decide to chop your hair I am not the one doing it!!!I am excited to see it and I am sure it is adorable!

Kimberly Davis said...

I can't belive how big your family is getting...Can't wait for the wedding pictures and the new hair pictures!!!

We miss your family, tell them all we love them!

Rick Johnson Family said...

So glad to here from you - now get yourselves up here! Mind me!

april said...

Hi there! I miss you! Hope you had an awesome Christmas with your new hubby! I need to take you to lunch for your B-day! Only if you promise not to get a kidney stone on me ;0 I am so sorry that you had to endure that AGAIN. Anyway, hope that you get internet soon so you can post some more pictures of your naughty self.

april said...

Pony....you cut off your tail??!