Monday, January 17, 2011

Heading South. . . .


This is me and the womb nugget 2 weeks ago, at 31 weeks.
I am OFFICALLY 33 weeks...and counting down:)
Yesterday morning, I woke up and noticed that my little pal has dropped south:) He has decided to make his decent into the lower region of my body, and therefore...HE IS OUT OF MY RIBS!!! Hooray! I can breathe and the heart burn is almost gone....however, I visit the ladies room about 3 times an hour now. It is so crazy to see my belly now. It is SOO much lower than it has been, and I am headed straight out. I have decided that come 38 weeks....I am getting him out:) I am going to try every wives tale in the book.
Ready for the plan?
Run to the gym, while eating a spicy burrito, one foot on the crub and one foot on the street. THEN, I am going to jump on the tramp, while drinking that nasty oil everyone talks about. THEN I am going to enjoy a nice long food massage and then guess what I am going to be doing that evening...making sweet ______. (fill in the blank)
For all you dirty minded people out there...the answer is making sweet treats for my neighbors! ;)
I am still working my little tail off...but luckily it helps the time go fast. I am hoping to work up until the day I am standing on a ladder at work and my water breaks. How classic would that be:) Hehehehe....a girl can dream.
Currently, the little womb nugget is quite busy and LOVES to show off for Brian. I love how whenever Brian comes home from work, the little dude goes CRAZY showing off his latest and greatest tricks for his daddy. These two are going to be the best of buddies. I LOVE that Brian talks to him and enjoys feeling him move and kick. He is seriously adorable with my belly and I can't wait for these two boys of mine to meet:)
Let the count down begin.
If you have any tips on how to speed up the cooking time on my little womb nugget...let me know. Come 38 & 39 weeks...i'll try any and everything:) I am SOOO excited to meet him:)

14 comments:

The Aprecios said...

So very excited to see him in the flesh. I hope it happens sooner than later!

I ate pineapple (which supposedly softens membranes like your cervix) and went into hard labor about an hour later. Who knows if was the pinapple but its worth a shot!

Ashley and Dave said...

Yipeeeeeee! Good luck with it all. He will be here before you know it. I know people probably say that you to a lot. The days are slow, but the years fly by. It's true.

Tell your chauchie good luck to!! It's gonna need it... ;)

Ryan and Brittany said...

You are getting so close!!! I'm so excited to see the little guy! Go get a pedicure and sit in one of those massage chairs...seriously I had instant contractions and the next day went into labor. Who knows if this really is what sped up the process but at least when I was giving birth all the nurses commented on my cute toes:)

Becky Foster said...

Yay Lindsey!! You look adorable, and I can't wait to see this little beauty! Well I tried EVERY trick in the book and castor oil worked immediately for me, but I HIGHLY advice that it is your very very last resort. You'll have the runs up the wazoo, and your contractions could kick your butt like they did me. Try Eggplant parmisan, google pressure points if you don't know where they are. Evening primrose oil tablets put up your hooha will soften your cervix in no time. Laughter, relaxing, and positive thinking aughtta do the trick. Good luck. Much love from Texas!

Sabs said...

i totally filled in the blank with "waffles" of course:) i told my sis to get a pedi...you gotta have cute toes to stare at while you push anyways:) and there's always the tramp (as in trampoline you sick-o) or you could stay up all night....painting the kitchen...wow you are so dirty!

april said...

oh my pony, it is getting so close!! nothing worked for me, my little bean sprouts came when they were ready. Kaitlyn came a week early. I had been on my feet ALL day running around trying to get through my to do list before the due date ;) I think stress helped her come early. Little Jack came when I was induced.

I know this time drags so bad. But hold on, it will soon fly! Your tummy is too cute ;) love ya

The Nicholsons said...

You look so adorable! We went on long, LONG walks to induce my labor. Mace came 9 days early, and I was so ready for him to be out! I am excited to see you tomorrow!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

You look so cute!! It does seem like it takes forever but before you know it he will be here and then time will fly by! I say rest up as much as you can!

Brianna said...

Oh Lindsey my love. :) I'm going to email you a little story about caster oil. But I'll tell you on here that I agree with Becky. It's awful. Don't do it. I'll explain more later. :) I can't wait to see this little guy and I hope he comes as soon as it's safe for him to make his way!!!! Love your face!

CHS officers said...

Look how stinkin cute you are!! I love your belly! I think it has been too long since we have seen you guys... yes it has. We need to play soon! Much love!

Meighan said...

Girl you are so stinkin cute! I am so glad everything has been going well. I ditto what Ki said it has been way too long since I have seen you.. Lets change that soon!You look great and I can tell you are just glowing! Congrats I can't wait to see your little man.

maggie said...

One HOT Mamma!

The Powells said...

I'm soooo excited for you Lindsey!!! With Tyson I tried EVERY trick in the book and he just plain old wasn't ready to come... so I just waited.... however.... Emi was preemie... because I was running downhill, pulling Tyson on a sled in the snow, pulled an inner "groin" muscle, then shampoo'd my carpet THREE times in one night. Then she came. So.... take what you can from this... and DON'T wish for your water to break at work on a ladder.. not only does the mental picture I get seem wrong... but let me tell you... the water doesn't all just come out at once... it keeps coming, and coming and coming.... you get the idea :) I LOVE YOU! I can't wait for you to have your cute little boy - I'll see you in APRIL!!!!

Unknown said...

as soon as Brandon noticed Janey dropped I went into labor like 3 days later... you are getting close!! so exciting Linds.... you are gonna be a great momma!!!!!!