Thursday, January 27, 2011

One small step for Woman, One GIANT leap for Pregnant Woman

I painted my own toe-nails!!!
That's right ladies....at almost 35 weeks...
I was able to somehow bend over and paint my little piggy's.
There is nothing better than freshly painted pigs.
I look at it this way, if I go into Labor (before I get a pedicure)...the doctor will have SOMETHING pretty to look at. I am always thinking of others:)
I was so excited...I left Brian a note to wake me up when he got home. I made him turn on the light...and check out my masterpieces. He was so proud.

9 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Ha. You crack me up Lindsey! Hope you're feeling well. I can't wait to see this little beauty!

Kate said...

You are such a silly goose! I did the same thing but ended up having socks on the whole time because your pigs get super cold. So pack some cute socks just in case so the doctor is entertained that way too! haha

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What?! No pictures?!

Dang, you're cute.

I love you!

Sabs said...

teeheee. were you out of breath? oooooh i can hardly wait!!!!!

Katie said...

i want to check them..

Davis Fam said...

You are so funny! Yeah I am pretty sure that when I had Linkin my toes were pretty darn ugly! you are so nice to care about your doctor! :)

Davis Fam said...

You are so funny! Yeah I am pretty sure that when I had Linkin my toes were pretty darn ugly! you are so nice to care about your doctor! :)

Lindsey and Brett said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to paint their toenails to look nice for delivery despite being all kinds of pregnant. :)

Lindsey and Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.