Sunday, July 31, 2011

Highland's CUTEST BABY!

On Saturday, Dylan won Highland's cutest baby contest! My mom entered Dylan, Koda and Kaleb in the contest...because they had some sweet prizes:) They had 4 age categories...and a boy and girl winner for each.
The best part was...each of them won for their age bracket!
Dylan won the 0-6 month
Kaleb won the 15-24 month
Koda won the 24-36 month

It was SOO fun!! They took their pictures and then spent some time with the judges. Then we all sat and waited for the judges to make their decisions.
I am sure people were wondering why our row kept winning...needless to say, we have Highlands CUTEST kids!!
Dylan's hat was a HIT!
Kaleb winked at the judges as he walked away
Koda was a gem and won them over with her charm...(she also signed "I love you" to the judges)

Along with the BIG gift basket we got from winning, MaLese and I each won 2 raffle prizes!! I won a gym membership for a month (much needed according to the last post:) and we also won a fisher price basketball hoop. MaLese won a big wheel bike for Koda and a doodle set for Kaleb! With all the goods from the gift basket...we easily each won about $100.00 bucks worth of diapers, toys, bottles, books, gift cards, free food...etc. We cleaned house!

Can you believe these THIGHS?? All the sudden, he is Chunkin up!!

I think teeth are right around the corner...check out all the drool!!
This outfit makes his blue eyes...ELECTRIC!


Do you see those cheeks?? Check out the Michelin Man arms!! I LOVE IT!


Being a Male Model is hard work...he was so tired from all the fame and glam:)


Here are three of Highlands CUTEST kids!!

Can you believe how fast those kids are growing?

Within the next 5 weeks...those kids are going to have another sibling!! I can't wait!!

Also....I must add....My Grandpa Woodlief won first place in a baby contest when he was young too....Good genes run in the family!!

6 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Wow- all three of them won? That is SO GREAT! I love those pictures of Dylan - what a handsome fellow:) You're right to be proud, Momma!

Becky Foster said...

Heaven help me, he really is the cutest baby in more than just Highland! You're gorgeous too. Thanks for the suggestions!! I can't wait to visit those places. And I can't remember if I told you that Samantha Williams is the same one you know. Crazy!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congrats to all the cute kids! I absolutely agree with the judges on all their decisions. Congrats on your haul too! :)

april said...

Your mom must be the proudest grandma ever! All 3 won? Good grief, what a gorgeous family!!

Your little man is a total cutie. You should enter him in some more baby contests! Every parenting mag has one I swear, you could win all sorts of stuff! miss you!

Kim Francom said...

Seriously, Lins he is so stinking cute! That's awesome you all won, too. :) You are such a beautiful Mommy, by the way.

Brianna said...

how fun!!!! He really IS the most adorable little guy in Highland! Haha, and since I have girls I can say he's the cutest little guy!!! :D