Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I have nothing more to say

Basically I went home this weekend to have a relaxing weekend, get some things done and have fun with my family. Well exactally 30 days from my last kidney adventure....came this one. Yes yes you are reading this right, every 30 days for the last three months I have passed a kidney stone. I am less than thrilled right now....Sorry I have no fun pictures to blog, but when your weekend was spent with your head over the toliet, tears and pacing around the house...that doesn't make for a very special picture! Maybe my next blog I will have picutres of a tomb stone and have everyone vote....

10 comments:

april said...

Again?! I am so sorry to hear this my dear friend. What is going on with you? You experience more pain and agony than you deserve, a lot more, like ridiculous! But like I said, when you go through childbirth you will be laughing and thinking we are all wimps. Hang in there. love ya

Linda and Dave Browne said...

My poor lil' Lindsey Lou! I'm so sorry to hear you've done this yet again. Maybe it's preparing you for the sets of twins and triplets you're going to have! Love ya Kiddo!

Stef said...

you poor thing. :( you better stop it or else your going to be to worn out for all thoes chillins your going to have! love ya babe! feel better!

Sabs said...

they must be caused by the environment...you need to come live with me and all your troubles will be over:)

maggie said...

Linds,
you poor thing!!
I am so sorry you are having such a fun time....you know, you have two kidneys but you only need one....maybe you could sell the bad one on the black market?,,,just a thought.
call me when you come down!
801.830.6050

Maggie

Linda and Dave Browne said...

you must be feeling better! You were lurking around Lori's blog when I was!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey!! Sorry this took me so long

TVA # 6166
55-550 Naniloa Loop
Laie HI
96762

your mom is so sweet! and I can only hope it is you....

Skipper said...

What? We need to fix this for good. Time for a kidney transplant...want one of mine?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Well you better hurry up and find something more to say!