Thursday, November 1, 2007

A witchy Mrs. Jack Sparrow

I know I am kind of lame...but this year I worked, and then went home to study for a mid-term....that was about it...that didn't mean I didn't have fun dressing up!
For work we had to be a witch....well I was fresh out of a witchy costume, so I borrowed my sister's make shift pirate, and made it look..."witchy"
Basically I looked like Jack Sparrow's hot mistress/fourth sister on Hocus Pocus
I think my favorite part has been playing with the pictures, to make them more "halloweeny".....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

april said...

I love you, you crazy girl. You make me laugh everyday. Love the "edits"

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Not only are you quirky, you're dang cute too! Loved the pictures!

Sabs said...

OOOOH scary! kolby says "wow!"

The Aprecios said...

Youre face is too cute to be "witchy". The scar is a good touch though.

Jessica Kettle said...

You are one hot bi- i mean witch. I love you. I am excited to take your family pics next week! I plan on taking 90% of them of you, doing really serious modelesque poses. start practicing.

Anonymous said...

your gay