Sunday, November 18, 2007

A reason to Blog......

A couple days ago I recieved the best phone call ever! Sabrina's family was meeting in Idaho Falls for thanksgiving, and at the last minute her parents flew her and Olivia up to Idaho for a quick three day weekend. For those of you who don't know....Logan is 20 minutes away from the Idaho border....so Saturday morning after work, I hauled up there! It was a very quick visit....but totally worth it!! We told her family the reason I came up, was just to take a couple pictures for a blog:) We were half kidding. It was very fun to hang out with the Sweetwood family and so fun to see Sabs!
I love this picture!! Isn't she a doll?
Waiting to go out to dinner....we are the biggest, but hottest nerds ever.
SHE MADE ME DO IT!! we went to an awesome little boutique in Idaho Falls, and I told her when we walked through the door, that I wasn't allowed to buy any clocks....she totally forced me into this:) Ok, well there was no gun to my head, but like a good friend should....she jusified it with me, and stood by me at the checkout stand while I sinned. IT MATCHES MY ROOM PERFECTLY....by the way. I don't feel a bit guilty either:)
This is the little mouse Olivia....the best baby!! She is so happy!! We didn't even have to try for this picture!! isn't she darling? looks just like me.
Here is my little sister Brittany....well not my little sister by blood....but by everything else!! Isn't she so cute? She chopped her hair off....I love IT!!
If only you knew how many times we took this one picture....Nerds I tell you....
Well I was supposed to drive back last night, but I was too plumb tuckered out, so I crashed on her Brother and Sister in Law's couch, and sneaked out the door at a whopping 6:30 this morning...that was one long/tired drive home! But SO WORTH IT!!! Love you bina! Thanks for letting me play with you!

7 comments:

april said...

You are right...the clock is fantastic!!! I am glad you got it :) Anymore, you are becoming synonomous with clocks- whenever I see one I think of you! Now that is saying something!! It is a good thing I adore you so, cuz that might be kind of annoying otherwise!

Jessica Kettle said...

I pretty much hate you by now. One, you and Sabs got to get together. Two, I want that clock. Three, I never liked you anyway.

Stef said...

too fun. hopefully one of these days i'll get out there or something. ;) glad it was fun, love the clock! you'd hate my house i have 2 clocks on the wall and that's it. You'd get along with ethan he LOVES pointing out all the clocks (among other things.) to him they are tock tocks. he'd love your house!

Sabs said...

miss you already! have you had your day of sin yet? I'm sooo ready for mine:) can't believe you posted a pic of my lazy eye:)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Cute gals. Great clock. Fun times. Jealous me. Miss you. Love you. Blog more. :-)

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

Man I miss you guys. I wish my parents would fly me and Makenzie to Idaho so I could see you as well.

PJ and Rachell said...

So I realized... that for some reason the last post I left on your blog doesn't let you access ours :( pjandrachell.blogspot.com

Anyways- how fun is it to see the two of you together. You guys have turned out so well! I can't help but pat myself on the back for that a little (wink, wink). Best friends should never have to live that far away from each other :( Maybe one day the two of you will end up in the same town... maybe even Seattle :)