Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dancing in the Rain


I know, you are thinking....so CLICHE! However, for one of my 25 things I have to do before I turn 25 I need to dance in the rain. This was not what I had intended when I made the goal, but I am always up for change. Katie and I had a blast. It wasn't truely raining hard, but this is December in Logan...gotta take what you get. It is actually snow now, but we caught it just in time! We danced and froliced in a little park and called it good....we had a blast!! Thanks Katie for helping to complete one of my goals!!

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

So how many of these goals do you have left? Time is running out!! And, hey, I think coming out to Georgia is on that list too...so when can we expect you?

Jessica Kettle said...

what the heck? I guess milking a cow wasn't cool enough for blogging?

Stef said...

I agree with my mom, your time is running out and I know georgia was on that list somewhere. :)

Sabs said...

ha ha soon you'll be an old foggie like the rest of us and you life will be over:) Ok maybe not over...you'll just have to have more than 25 goals:)

april said...

You are both fantastic dancers I see.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

You're so cute! I love your list of 25! Maybe I'll make a goal list for next year, but I think I'll use Molly's age, 3, so I can accomplish them all. My age number is too close to 30! That's a lot of goals. :)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

OK, it's time to get out of the rain and post!