Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dear Santa, Define NAUGHTY



Sorry for my blog slacking. Last week was a very tough week and you should all be glad I didn't blog....it was rough! But finals are over, and my cold is gone....I was pretty messed up last week, but I am back to "normal". Well my roommate Liz and I decided to celebrate our little Christmas last night. Like our tree? I wasn't going to even have one, until a sweet friend of mine Kimberly Fairbanks sent me some homemade ornadments....I had to use them. (Look really hard in the tree and you will see little gingerbread man hanging out:)
For Christmas Liz got me Season Three of Lost....basically I am in LOVE and slightly OBSESSED with Lost....I was tickled pink! Then for fun we decided we would go see santa; not my best picture but what do you do. Santa just laughed as we walked up. Don't worry I gave him a full report on how naughty Liz has been. We had a very fun night! Filled with laughter and Cafe Rio....yum!

4 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Nice tree--and I love the ornaments. Glad to see you're back! Love you!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to my dear sweet daughter! And tell Katie it's time for her to update too! :-)

Stef said...

how cute, I love it, merry christmas. oh btw your cards are going to be a bit late, I have them and everything but I ran out of stamps and then there has been alot going on that I haven't been able to go out to buy new ones (see blog within the next few days for details) :)

april said...

nice tree. I really like what you have done with it! Hope you have a fabulously Merry Christmas!! We will be thinking about you, watching Lost! and missing you! Drive home and back safe!

Sabs said...

what a great idea for a tree! remember our little 501 tree? Hee hee last I saw, Tania had it up in her apt:) did santa say ho ho ho when you sat on his lap?