Monday, December 3, 2007

...Putting the "Ho" in Holidays

This weekend I had the glorious opportunity to go home and see my family. While I was home they decided to put up the christmas decorations and tree....as you can see, our family doesn't take this occasion lightly....we must act the part:) j/k, but we did find some fun accessories to help bring in the christmas cheer!

Forget the sleigh...this santa rides in style:)

Ho, Ho & Ho and a little reindeer:)
We missed Landon and Katie....maybe next year they will get their priorites straight and join the team:)

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I think you guys are adorable! How come we weren't invited? Will you come and decorate my house now? Send my love to Ho, Ho, and Reindeer.

Stef said...

how fun, what an adorable raindeer :) oh and the santa wasn't too bad either ;) but really, your scrawny you need to come try some good southern cooking...

Katie said...

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SMILING WHEN IM NOT THERE....I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE A FEW TEARS SHED......I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS

Jessica Kettle said...

ya lyns, you really do put the HO in holiday. Sorry, you practically begged for that one. I love you. It was fun seeing you on Saturday! i miss you muffin.

april said...

You are a ho!! I love it.

The Aprecios said...

PRINCESS TYNA SWEATSHIRT! Yes! Oh, the memories of GC!

Sabs said...

hee hee only the davis's could pull it off...um aren't you missing the bearded hooker ho? How rude!