Tuesday, February 5, 2008

*%#$&^$# (you don't want to know)

I lost it!! Help me help me help me!! I tried to get cleaver, I tried to get cheeky and this is what happens!! I lost all my blogger links, etc. Anything that was on the side of my blog has hit the fan!! grrrr.....luckily i didn't loose any posts, I would of started drinking:) Can you all please please please leave me a link to your blog if you don't see it posted on the side under friends!! Some of you I can find through other friends, and some of you could be gone forever! I am just sick about it!!
I know for sure I need Skipper, Aimee, Rachelle.......seriously guys!! I am just sick here!! I am such an idiot....grrr....I just looked on a couple other blogs and tried to update, please please please tell me if you see me missing someone!!!

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

So, you tried to change your background template, huh?! I almost did that, but noticed the "you will lose all your widgets with this process" and since at that time I wasn't sure what that meant, I backed out.

You poor baby! I'm sorry you're having to rebuild. Jill found another website of free templates and it says you won't lose your widgets. I haven't tried yet, but she hasn't lost hers. I'm just not ready to rebuild myself!

Hope you have a better day!! And, thanks for the birthday greeting! I love you kiddo!!!

Sabs said...

sorry dude, I should've warned you....unless you have all the links memorized and want to spend a few hours reconstructing everything....a new template? not worth it:)

maggie said...

linds,
i think your link to mine is ok still but in case it's
thethomaspage.blogspot.com
and next time your in town can we go to lunch or something, we can get aimee to come along and make a reunion of it!

Kylee said...

Linds,

I don't have a blog as of yet, but Caden does have a website. It is www.babyhomepages.net/farnsworth

I'm sorry you lost all your links, that is sad. Hopefully you get them all back. Come visit us in Denver sometime, we would LOVE to see you!

Aimee Smith said...

mine is on there, and it works. I am so sorry blogs are so frustrating sometimes! But I agree with Mags we all need to get together soon!

PJ and Rachell said...

seriously- technology is such a blessing and a curse all at the same time. Our blog is pjandrachell@blogspot.com. I need to update it... but I am still figuring out how to do that. PJ is normally the one that posts for the fam. Hopefully you'll still check in... even if the updates aren't as often as they ought to be. So, I told Sarah about your blog (she hasn't joined the cool kids by actually having her own yet) but we LOVE that you came up w/ and did 25 things before you turned 25. We aren't that clever.

Cari Thomas French said...

Are you missing me?
Good lesson for me to learn from you - beacause at that point I would probably give up on blogging. Jenn just had this happen too - are you 2 on the same wavelength?