Monday, February 25, 2008

I have a new love....


I'm not saying that I am cheating on "LOST", however, there is a new TV show that has somewhat stolen my little heart. Ovet the last couple of days, I have been fighting with the wonderful flu that is going around...however Prison Break has greatly helped me through my troubles....My roommate had season two lying around, and....we'll lets just say, I have two more episodes left:) i'm beyond addicted. Season three is playing now, so after my "fix" tonight I am going to head out and rent season one...kind backwards I realize, but what do you do! Are there any other Michael Schofield lovers out there? I'm beginging to realize that all my tv/movie lovers are ex-cons...(Jason Bourne, Michael Schofeild, Sawyer....) and the list continues:)

8 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You're too cute for your own good. Hope you're feeling better! Love ya!

Ali Andrus said...

What are we going to do with you, wenus?!! You and all your convict boys. I am going to miss our Lost nights this season. Jesse hasn't watched any so he is completely LOST. I still prefer the doctor. I'm not as naughty as you :)

SPECIAL K said...

Wow...it has been forever! But I do totally remember you! You are such a cute girl! Thanks for sayin hi! How are you doin these days? I just have to tell you that I am glad to read you have a love for LOST....I AM totally in LOVE with it too! I couldn't wait for it to come back on! I have wondered about Prison Break..I think I'm gonna have to check it out now!

Sabs said...

oh dear, me and the kiddos have a nasty cold/flu thing. Unfortunately i only get to watch Cars and Free WIlly 2 over and over and over again:) hope you feel better!

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

Speaking of HOT - Look you! You look gorgeous!!! Seriously, you must stop trafftic! Yao!

Sabs said...

oooh love the new additions:)

The Bay A's said...

I loved Prison Break too! But I cut my cable a year ago cause we were watching too much tv! :(

Ali Andrus said...

I really really like your new title on your webpage. Its so you! So did you watch Lost last Thursday? Talk about Lost!! I don't understand what is going on with Desmond and his girlyfriend and all the time travel. Aaaahh!!!