Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kinda fun!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
488
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Thanks to Jill for this fun post! I have actually met two other Lindsey Davis' out there...there is one that we both go to the same Dr., tan at the same salon, and go to the same gym....kinda cool right? actually really annoying. I have gotten her medical records before....our birthdays are uncomfortably close too!! i always have to specify which one I am! But totally check out this site!
LINDSEY
There are 101,657 people in the U.S. with the first name Lindsey.
Statistically the 523rd most popular first name.
89.55 percent of people with the first name Lindsey are female.
DAVIS
There are 1,456,582 people in the U.S. with the last name Davis.
Statistically the 6th most popular last name.

5 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

There may be 488 Lindsey Davises out there---but there is only one Lindsey Lou. :-)

Linda and Dave Browne said...

And...when are you going to do the book tag from Jill...ya know you're beginning to slack off. I'm worried!

Sabs said...

that's kinda wierd kinda cool, you're still one of a kind:)

PJ and Rachell said...

I am totally having an identity crisis... it says I don't exist and my poor baby Peyton... apparently there are 0 Peytons in the world ;). I'm thinking maybe their database isn't 100% correct.

Ali Andrus said...

yay! I'm the only one :)